Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Original Edition: The Bad Boy and The Tomboy

Disclaimer: 

This is the first draft of The Bad Boy and the Tomboy. The published version will be released for bookstores and on here as a Paid story on October 13th, 2020! 

In addition, this story (the first draft edition) will be a Paid story as of July 15th, 2020. 

I wrote this story when I was 14. At 14, I didn't have a good mindset of what a good plot was, good grammar, nor did I know how to make many characters. The context of this story, in a weird way, is something I'm proud of. 

However, there are plot holes throughout this story, in addition to lengthy, unrealistic explanations, satirical humor and events, and everything and anything dramatic has been tossed into this book and its universe. 

In addition, there are misogynistic views in this story that I do not agree with whatsoever. 

If you don't like it due to the reasons I've stated above, don't read the story. I'm not forcing you. If you don't wish to read this story but want to know what has occurred to have a better understanding of the other books of this universe, where my writing has for sure improved, then ask one of the readers for a quick summary through dm and move ahead. 

This was the first story I've written and completed. There are numerous grammar errors and moments where you will cringe. I mean it, your toes will curl at what some of the characters say but it is dramatic as a 14-year-old's perspective of the world may seem. 

You may not agree with some of the characters' views but that's fine. Character development exists for some of them, but for others? Not so much. Speaking from personal experience, hating and loving a character makes things very interesting. 

If you continue to read this story, I warned you and I hope you learn something from it: it's kind of a rollercoaster. 

[All except for the sequel, 68 Days and Counting, can be read as stand-alones]

Book 1: The Bad Boy and The Tomboy 

From the perspective of Macy Anderson. 

Book 2: 68 Days and Counting

Sequel to The Bad Boy and the Tomboy

Spinoffs: 

Book 3: The Artist and The Dancer 

From the perspective of Sydney Acosta. 

Book 4: Everything Happens At 2:04 AM

From the perspective of Octavia Okonji. 

Other works by nikki20038: 

Stephen

Chase

icon lock

Show your support for nicole nwosu, and continue reading this story

by nicole nwosu
@nikki20038
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a W...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 107 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @nikki20038.