Chapter 22

"Hey Semyoul.. Remember when you got scared of those fireworks on 'We are bulletproof'    PFF HAHAHAHA YOU WERE SO SCARED HAHAHA!"   -Youngario

"Shut up. Remember when you laughed so hard you spit hot sauce out of your nose and you had to have Bang PD nim poor water down your nose and you cried?!"  -Semyoul

Everyone started laughing.

"Guys focus, we are about to perform in a few days and we need to get everything ready!" -Mitsuk

Everyone went to the studio and got to their seats a few hours later, sorry no details it has been a while 😭😭😭

"Semyoul why don't you try vocalizing Jungkook's part in 'Make it right'" - Vocal teacher

Semyoul started singing Jungkook's part, but something was off. Her voice sounded so sore, she couldn't make out the actual words. "Semyoul, what the hell?" Paxataka glared at Bihars comment. "Are you okay, Semyoul?" Paxataka started worrying for his friend. "Do we need to get your brothers?" Youngario asked, already about to call Taehyung. "No, it's alright." Semyoul spoke, soft but inaudible. "I will just do it myself ." She grabbed her phone and stepped outside. "Taehyung- Oppa, can you pick me up? I think I'm sick.." She spoke, weird sounds coming out of her throat as Taehyung answered the phone. "Yes, where are you, at the studio?" Taehyung spoke, obviously worried for her health. "Yeah I'm at the studio." And with that, Semyoul hung up and packed her stuff. "Are you okay?" Mitsuk asked, but got ignored. "Are you hurt?" Youngario asked, standing up, but got ignored. "Do you have the Corona Virus?" Bihar broke the silence, but eventually got slapped by Youngario. "I will call you guys later, bye." Semyoul waved as she was picked up by Taehyung.

Sorry for the short chapter, it has been a while. . .