Dinner date

Later...
Kaneki's PoV:
Hide was holding my hand while we left the building. "So since you like, can't eat the goods, should we eat at your house?" Hide asks. I nod, he smiles at me and puts his arm around me. I walked back to my house then walked in and locked the door behind.

Hide sat me down "chef Hide will be with you in a sec~" he smiles and walks into the kitchen. I sat still and listened to the noises surrounding.

*clash*

*bubble*

*whistle*

*drip*

*swish*

*thump*

*ding*

*clink*

I looked around and saw a pile of Hide's clothes I stole. I slid them under the couch.

Hide walks in with two cups of coffee and a plate. He gave me a cup and sat down opposite me. We clinked our glasses and took a sip. "Your dinner, sir" Hide said as he rolled up his sleeve. "Hide I'm not gonna feed from you.." I mumble. He pouts "Kaneki this is our special time to connect to each other, you have a little nibble, I'll give you a big cuddle" he winks. His offer was too hard to decline, so I took his arm and gently nibbled, making it more like a kiss than me eating him.

Hide's PoV:
I watched Kaneki while I had a few bites of my food, it's cute when he tries to avoid things I offer him. I lean over and kiss his head, I could see his face turn red as I chuckle. He looks at me with an embarrassed expression on his face. He smile at him. He pushes the table out he way and cuddles me, I put my arms around him in a loving embrace and stroke his soft hair. I hold his chin up and kiss him.