Chapter 16: Good Ol' Days

Your P.O.V.
You walked in and, in his fashion, it was freezing. Despite him changing heart, Cobblepot was certainly still living like a penguin. Selina was hesitant to enter, asking "Are you sure Cobblepot will help? He may have changed his ways but that doesn't mean that he'll help." "I'm not sure. We at least have to try Selina." you declared. Sighing, you assured "You don't have to come in." "I survived Bruce for almost a decade, I'll be fine with a little cold." You entered and at the front desk you saw the twins you worked with, Sam and Sullivan, talking and cursing up a storm. "I'm telling you this city needs more satellite! Ludwig agrees." Sullivan argued. "That's because Ludwig's old. Not to mention his buddy Lucy is a complete psycho." Sam retorted, knowing that both Ludwig and Lucy were pretty psychotic. "Not as psycho as those two clowns right." Sullivan joked. Sam saw both you and Selina, and he started nudging Sullivan's shoulder. Selina started to get worried that something bad would unfold.

Sam walked up to you "How the fuck have you been ol' (boy/gal)?" Sullivan was cheering, he was most likely drunk, and Sam said "Oh, I was starting to miss ya." "It's only been a week." you said, stating the obvious. "Really? Felt like a month." Sullivan spoke, to which Sam yelled "That's cause you were drunk for three bloody days straight  you stupid cunt!" Selina stayed quiet and leaned against the nearest wall. Sam looked back at you, curiosity in his eyes, and asked "Not to prod a good moment, but why are you back? You already paid off the boss." "I was actually hoping to talk to him. There's been some.... developments." you cautiously spoke. Sam saw right through you "You wanna ask him to help you and the remaining Bats with the fucking cuntbags out there, right?" It was no use hiding anything from him, you calmly spoke "Yeah. But there's more than just Two-Face, Firefly, and Croc. Clayface and Harley are~" "Harley fucking Quinn? Boss'll love tearing her a new one!" Sullivan drunkenly yelled. Sam turned to slap his brother but you spoke "Sam, if Oswald wants to have some revenge on Harley, I'm sure the GCPD won't mind."

Sam thought about it and made an acception "I'll let you see him IF you have some Angel Dust." You sighed and swayed your head "You're lucky you son of a bitch. It's the last one." as you reached in your pocket and brought out a small packet of Angel Dust. Sam grabbed it and said "You are a lifesaver. I'll let Oswald know you're on your way. But, uh, what about her?" Sam pointed at Selina. "She's with me." You implied. Sullivan then bellowed "Lucky fucker. You have a damn girlfriend." Sam ignored him and showed up where to meet Oswald. You thanked him and started to walk towards where Sam pointed, Selina followed suit. When Selina caught up to you she asked "You didn't tell me you were a drug dealer." "I wasn't, nor will I ever be. I only ever got Angel Dust for Sam, it's his medication. Besides, I'm not Walter fucking White, I don't know how to cook drugs." you explained. Selina got a light chuckle out of the last bit, but got quiet when you both saw Oswald Cobblepot.

Selina's P.O.V.
I stayed quiet when we saw Oswald, he's always heard my voice and seen my mask, but never my face. I wanted to keep it that way. Even though he has supposedly changed his ways, I don't trust him. We entered what seemed like an office, it was still cold but not as cold as where the twins were. Oswald was sitting in a chair, not a throne like back in Arkham City, but still suiting him. He got up from the chair with a somewhat shocked look on his face, "(F/N)?" he chuckled "Wha' in tha' blue blazes ar' ye doin 'ere? Don' ge' me wrong, I lov' seeing ya, but why ar' ya 'ere?" "How are you Oswald? Doing good?" (F/N) spoke gleefully. Oswald walked towards us and spoke "I'm doin' auright, bu' ya di'n't answe' ma' question." (F/N) shuffled his feet, almost regretting his decision to come, "The bar's going through some...trouble." "Wha' kind o' trouble?" Cobblepot asked curiously. (F/N) took a deep breath "Scarecrow's using the bar as a front for his fear gas. And Harley is his boss." Cobblepot was fuming. He yelled "Tha' blasted clown bitch!" he stormed to the P.A. "Men! If you're yearning for the good ol' days, grab yer guns, grab yer weapons, grab anything that hurts! We're gonna kill Harley Quinn!" And from the office I could hear cheering from all sides, (F/N) could too. I was now more worried, a bunch of things I myself could take down are cheering at the fact of holding guns again. "(F/N), I'm glad you brought this to my attention." Cobblepot spoke, resting a hand on (F/N)'s shoulder. He nodded his head and Cobblepot yelled "Men! Grab everything you can, we move out tomorrow!"

Cobblepot thanked (F/N) and we headed out. I could still feel some remnants of the cold tracing outside. I brought (F/N) aside "Do you still think this is a good idea? I mean, I trust you but, Cobblepot is someone I've crossed before. If he's in on this then it'll spell trouble for me." (F/N) sighed and spoke "Look, I know you don't entirely trust Cobblepot but, he's had a change of heart when it comes to Gotham. He just loathes Quinn is all." I brought my head down and spoke "I hope you're right, cause I don't want to deal with Cobblepot again." (F/N) kissed my forehead and looked me in the eyes "We'll be fine Selina, I promise." "I've had promises spoken to me before only to be broken." She sighed, continuing "I hope yours won't be broken."

A/N: Okay, that's chapter 16 done. Don't worry about more chapters, the rest are arriving in the coming days. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, sorry for the long wait, make surely to vote for the next books in my conversations, and have a great day/night. :)