Chapter fifteen-Break up?

It's now Monday and I've texted Blair a little throughout the weekend. She's still saying that she'll break up with Kyle soon she's just 'waiting for the right moment'. But what if the right moment never happens and I'm just stuck as her secret make out buddy? Don't get me wrong making out with her is great I would just like her to be my first girlfriend, although there is one problem ever since that kiss with April she's been appearing in my mind at random moments. I don't know what to do because I'm so confused. I'm seriously discombobulated right now. With a sigh, I dragged myself from the little home I made in my bed and got up.

Now in my school uniform (after having a shower) I am ready to go. As it is raining my mum is driving my brother and me to school. Marcus called shotgun so I'm stuck in the back seat. I always like being in the car in the rain because it feels like I'm in some sort of music video. It didn't help that there was the perfect song on the radio to be in a sad music video. Under my breath, I slightly hummed the lyrics just out of earshot. I am always careful with humming in the car ever since I was little. When I was younger single ladies came on when we were in the car and I started blasting the lyrics out and dancing, but as it turns out I'm a horrible singer and dancer and wish to never think of that moment of my life again. Although as I try to forget that terrible moment of the past it still gets mentioned by my parents at family reunions.

Once at school, I say goodbye to my mum and she kisses me on the cheek, I let her do so because she's my mum and I don't want her to cry with all the pregnancy hormones.

At the doors waiting for me is Tess like normal but she's talking to April. Feeling nervous I walked up to them and we greeted each other with a 'hi'. Surprisingly April didn't back away but instead gave me a timid smile.

When we are all walking into the hall I couldn't help but look April up and down a bit. Her skirt was a bit higher and her top clung onto her figure perfectly, every curve of her body looked great and her legs looked so long with the most amazing shape. Wait... was I checking her out? As I thought this a little blush came rising up onto my checks. I couldn't like her I like Blair. But is Blair some kind of fantasy I want to happen but never will. Is April my reality someone I never realised I could like or even love one day if I gave it a chance. What if she's over me and that's why we can be friends again if she even wants to. This whole situation has come to be a lot more confusing with every thought. Maybe I should just distract myself and talk to Marcus about this later. It may be lame with me always going to my brother for advice but he has dated a lot more people than me.

"Hello earth to Addison," Tess remarked waving her hand in my face when we got to her locker. April chuckled next to her while waiting for me to answer.

"Sorry I was in my own world," I uttered blushing an even darker red.

Whilst Tess grabbed her books and other bit's and bobs from her locker she asked: "So what or who were you thinking about?"

"Uh...No one...Um I mean nothing," I stuttered turning redder than a tomato.

"I don't believe you but okay," she shrugged turning around shoving books in her bag.

When that was over we headed to our separate classes. Mine happened to be chemistry with Blair. I'd normally be excited for that reason but today I feel sick with dread.

As I entered my class my breath hitched when I saw Blair, her hair looks amazing in beach wave curls and her makeup is absolutely stunning. She's tapping her nails on the desk that have been painted a different colour since Saturday when I last saw her.

I trudged over to our desk feeling timider then ever. Even though I know our date went well I still had a gnawing feeling at the bottom of my stomach. What if this isn't right after all?