016. Welcome Home

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

"FOLDING DOWN THE seats in the back of my car. Got nowhere to be 'cause the world don't know where we are. Three A.M and you're in my arms, all the drinks still wearing off. You look to me like a said something wrong."

'Say Love by James TW' played down Gemini's ears, through her headphones as she wrote down something in her notebook. Everyone was in the training room, as Tony had ordered them that they need to train more seen as they didn't see the silent person that was Gemini. 

She snickered as she saw Pietro go flying into a wall by Natasha. Sam doing gun training with Steve whilst Bruce sat on the bleachers (in the room) reading. Everyone knew that Bruce didn't have to train, he just needed to be more observant. 

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she quickly pulled it out. It was a message from Taury. What she read made her smile and jump up and down in both excitement and happiness

She quickly ran over to Tony and started smacking his arm. He cried out in pain as he turned to her. "What?" He saw he jumping up and down giddy. "What's up?"

"The Raven now...Big surprises." She smiled and everyone in the training looked at her funny. He nodded before informing everyone they were coming as Gemini whistled for Dixon. 

|/\|/\|/\|

Gemini practically jumped out the car when it reached The Raven. Many of the team looked at her weirdly. They had never seen her this excited. She almost broke the door from the hinges as she ran in only to stop when she saw the surprise.

 She almost broke the door from the hinges as she ran in only to stop when she saw the surprise

Theo sat at the bar with his army uniform on, smiling. He turned to see the girl he'd come to love as a sister. "Hey Gemi, where've you been?" He asked as he stood up and she ran to him hugging him tight. "I missed you too, Zodiac." 

Gemini was so overwhelmed with happiness that her eyes began to water. She sniffled catching Theo's attention as he pulled away. "Now now, why's the almighty tough bitch I've known for more than half my life, crying? Were you worried about Big Ol'Theo?" He joked and she smacked his arm.

"I've missed you too, you nutter. And yes I was worried, especially after that letter we got about you being M.I.A!" She replied narrowing her eyes as Theo only smiled, kissing the girl's head.

"Y'know you love me." He said in a baby-like voice. She narrowed her eyes with a small smile before seeing Taury behind Theo. She gave her a look as Taury raised her hands in surrender.

"In my defence, he told me to send 'Surprise for you at The Raven, come now.' I wanted you to find out when you came into work and he was in the back, helping with the wine coolers." She replied honestly as Gemini shot the older man a glare.

"I thought you weren't supposed to be back for another three months..." Theo smiled at the girl's reaction.

"I finished earlier. And it was my last one. Gave in my note. From now on I'm a retired soldier. And I'm going to drink to it." He replied as Joe handed him a glass of whisky. Gemini turned to the team before returning to him.

She knew the time was a bit early for drinking, but this was celebratory. She shrugged. "It's five P.M somewhere." She said before going behind the bar and pouring herself a drink. Tony noticed this and didn't waste another second to get one himself. Soon everyone, apart from Wanda, Pietro and the children had an alcoholic drink in their hand, varying from wine to vodka (Natasha).

Gemini smiled as she pulled out her phone and began typing. She raised her glass and pressed enter to the speech. "Welcome home Theo. Our soldier, our brother, our family." She smiled as everyone repeated 'To Theo.'

She was happy he was home.

-----♔-----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

I know it's short but I wanted to write a welcome home for Theo

The next one will be out soon

Kayla Lou xxx