52 ~ courtyard to play

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa was on her way home after dropping Jisoo off. Her hand gripping the wheel as she thought back to Jisoo's 'wise' words.

"Honestly Lisa, just tease her, with whatever you can. Your tongue, fingers, body, you name it. Because one of those things will always lead to another without even thinking."

"You'll end up having it with her and not being able to even process what happened because it will feel like such a dream. Like it wasn't you doing it. Because love changes you."

"But then you'll probably do it again. And again. Maybe even that very same night. Because you'll find it pleasing, even more so if it's with her."

Lisa would be lying if she said she didn't feel any better. Even though she didn't hear exactly what she wanted to, Jisoo did help her feel more relaxed about it.

It was okay that Lisa gets hot while looking at her girlfriend, because she should. She doesn't like that she wants to rip off her clothes and attack her with her lips though.

That feeling she'll have to keep locked up. A secret.

When she finally pulled into the garage and stepped into the home, it was oddly quiet.

There were empty bowls on the table in front of her, but the lights were all dimmed. Lisa couldn't even tell what they ate.

"Mom?" Lisa asked when she noticed a figure coming towards her from the living room.

"Hey Lis, be quiet will you?" Her mom greeted and asked with a whisper.

"Why? Where's Chae?" She whispered back.

"Your girlfriend fell asleep on the couch." Ami smiled with a smirk tugging at her lips.

Lisa smiled and walked passed her, towards the couch. The brunette was breathing lightly with her rose blanket draped over her as she rustled in her sleep.

There was an empty space in front of her since she was so petite. Lisa sat there and slowly put her hand on her girlfriend's cheek. She looked adorable.

That's when Lisa noticed how puffy her eyes and nose were. "Mom? Why does she look like she's been crying?"

"Because she has."

Lisa stood up and immediately went to her mom that was still standing. "Why?" Lisa asked curiously. She was a little on edge knowing Chae had been crying without her present.

"It's alright sweetie." Ami assured her. "It was about us, or more so, me."

"What do you mean?"

"Chaeyoung started crying after we talked about you two because she couldn't believe how nice I was and how good of a parent I am to you."

"Oh." Was all Lisa said. Chaeyoung was too kind and sweet that she would of course start crying thinking about Ami and their relationship.