10: Cried

She almost came then and there at his words, the flash of pleasurable heat that burned through her skin wrenching a strangled groan from her lips. In seeming response to her reactions Ezra growled, spreading his legs apart to give a teasing hip thrust.

Her eyes snapped to his groin, drawn to the way the light flickered across the leather. The darkness concealed too much for her mind to really make out anything. Even so, the image sent a rush of heat through her system and deep between her legs.

She was so fucking close.

The video flashed and her sight was consumed by MinJae being dragged underwater by invisible forces. Amber's breath hitched at the sight of the impossibly beautiful merman.

His fluffy locks were afloat and little bubbles escaped his nostrils. There were little ripples of light that caressed his face, combing across his skin in waves and reflecting his eyes.

His body shook and his mouth opened in a silent scream to let a burst of air bubbles escape. He clawed at his throat and kicked his legs in a struggle for air. Amber sincerely hoped that it was a special effect scene because her heart squeezed so painfully at the sight that she felt breathless and dizzy.

"I'm drowning in need for you to be mine~"

The video switched in between shots.

MinJae was submerged at one moment, dancing with Ezra in another, both with their lips pressed against a single rose in the next scene. Their lips separated only by the red bundle of flower petals.

Her breath hitched, her fingers strumming over her clit faster and faster. She needed something more. Something to take her over the damn edge, something to send her to nirvana.

She reached for her purse.

"Save me from this pain, let me breathe again~"

Amber's breath hitched as MinJae's voice soared into octaves higher than so many girls out there. Amber swallowed as his voice climbed higher and higher reaching its peak. A peak that made her body shiver with musical chills. His voice stimulated her brain so much that it encouraged dopamine to flood into her body.

She dug the sex toy into her cunt, mercilessly sinking the tiny vibrating device to plough it into the rough bed of her g-spot. Her body reeled forward, her hips thrusting so high into the air that she was on the tips of her toes. The sheets beneath her were completely soaked in her juices, a rumpled mess of cream.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck!

"Show me a sign~"

The video ended with the slow crawl of water over MinJae's beautiful face until it completely submerged his body. His lips were forming words. English words. Her eyes rolled back into her head and a needy whimper escaped her lips as she clenched around the sex toy.

"Let me have a taste of Ambrosia~"

He gasped and the video darkened, switching to Ezra. Her name. Her breath hitched, her heart was flying in her chest. Her name. He said her name. She was in shock, so surprised that her fingers dropped from her clit as she stared at the screen of her phone.

He stuck his tongue out, teasingly. Fuck you. Said his eyes. Eyes that dripped with promises and lust. Fuck you. He smirked, laughing to himself within the music video as he propped large hands onto the sides of the table. His body pulled back to reveal peaks of a thin waist and the glimpse of a pale belly.

She came, helplessly succumbing to the pleasure that enveloped her system as the sex toy within her body jerked upwards to dig into the sensitive patch within her. The last touch that sent her over the metaphorical mountain in her pleasure.

Each rock of her hips sent bolts of need through her body, strong in each gargantuan wave. Her chest heaved with each gasp and sigh that escaped her lips along with the assortment of names.

So, so many names.

She stopped when she was overstimulated, thighs clamping around her hand with her need to eject the offending sex toy from her system. She watched, panting hard as her insides squeezed the device out. It spurted out of her and it lay soaking wet on the sheets as her walls fluttered emptily around nothing.

She laid breathless in the bed, her mind spinning as she caught her breath. She was such a horny loser. A stupid, stupid idiotic fan who lusted for the people she could never have.

Tears burned in her eyes at the thoughts. The thoughts of her debauchery. The thoughts of her revolting yearning and need for people she did not know. The thoughts of her poor, poor soulmate and then she curled into herself and cried.