Are You Ready?

This is a probably a motivational and inspiring speech written by me for my fellow teenage friends as we planned for our future studies and destinations
.

..there is no poem in this chap...
I'm working on my drafts...:/
Reminder this was written in my influence with Saudi Arabia....
Where I lived as a teenage...

Words used : 1387
_

____________________________

ARE YOU READY?

One of my beloved and respected teachers once said that

We, live in an eggshell,
safe and protected.’

Yes here without many outdoor activities we live apart from the world and are updated through televisions, social media or sites.

But how about when we go to India or abroad?

Are you ready for the life out there?

To face the harsh realities even though you are aware of them, are you ready to face it with your own senses?

Are you independent enough to not cry over your issues but solve them with proper understanding and rationality?....

By the next year or so we will be termed as ‘ADULTS’, why?

Because we will turn to an ‘eighteen’, which is practically just a number and yes it shouldn’t decide how we are supposed to be or how all the expectations of the society just suddenly falls upon us!

It is because you have the abilities and potentialities enough to do so.

Don’t believe yourself?

How about you recall what you do every day to accomplish or to reach your potentialities?
Is it nothing?
OR
is it you,
who see yourself laughing at silly jokes and surfing on the internet all day long at seemingly nothing important?

Don’t blame the technologies, for they were created with good intentions for those people who knew how to use them and didn’t fail to prioritize things over it, to maintain the proper balance with the real world and the social world.

I’ll ask again…What have you done every day to improve or achieve something within you?
Is it nothing?

In that case…

How do you even go to bed satisfied at night?

Do you not feel hollow and dissatisfied with yourself?

When you glance at yourself every morning in the mirror, do you not feel ashamed at achieving nothing to improve yourself?

You have all limbs! A well-functioning mind, the beautiful gift of vision, ears to listen, a mouth to influence!

What proper use have you put them into?

Is it nothing?

I hope not so…

Else even an infant can make better use of it, who though naturally curious makes good use of its senses as per its needs, be it wailing for food or looking with curious eyes.