81 ⸸

Namjoon knew exactly what he was doing, and he was ready to risk it all in order for Seokjin to be out of danger. Everything including eliminating his own brother's existance
and the lives of other human beings who could potentially become threats for the vampire and his own self. Seokjin didn't expect Namjoon to fight for him on his own. No, he was prepared to start a war for the man and obey his every command.

Namjoon was in charge now, everything was in his hands and the dark entity knew what he needed to do.

Fight.

Destroy.

Cause chaos.

And use his powers to his own advantage.

Joowon lay limp on the bloodied floor, his heart beating faster each passing minute. He kept scooting back, further and further away from the vampires, as they toward over him with dark red eyes filled with hunger for revenge and the temptations from the aroma of blood coming from every corner of the hospital floor.

The men resisted the temptations around them to focus on what they really needed to do.

Namjoon grabbed Joowon and tied him to the same hospital bed he had tied Seokjin to and watched as the man squirmed like crazy, resisting the straps and nearly breaking them from the amount of force he put into them. "I won't ever bother you again, just let me go. Let me leave." He stared at Namjoon and Seokjin who was standing behind the dark entity.

"Do you really deserve the freedom after you almost took an innocent man's life away, my dear?" Namjoon asked, his voice going back to his original pitch, yet it didn't keep him from intimidating Joowon because he was in control now and his brother had no way of stopping him.

"Namjoon, I'm your brother. I'm your own blood!" He insisted.

"That's where you're wrong again, sir. Namjoon comes from a different bloodline now. You and him are no longer related." Seeing how devious and powerful Seokjin was just because he was safe beside his lover now sparked a flame within Joowon's dark heart filled with hatred.

"You actually think you have him wrapped around your finger now, Seokjin? You think you're powerful just because he's here? You wouldn't be alive right now if it weren't for Namjoon. Without him, you simply have no function in the world." Seokjin was hurt for once by hearing those words coming out of Joowon's mouth.

He was right, though. Without Namjoon, Seokjin wouldn't even be where he is in the first place.

"And you shouldn't have saved this thing, idiot! He killed you and you reincarnated as a demon. What would mom say? What would the family say if they knew about this? You gave up your profession just for him. You ruined your life, Namjoon. Seokjin ruined your life." Namjoon started to have visions and flashbacks from when he first found out he was accepted into college, to when he began to work in the hospital he thought was kind and friendly.

Then he remembered his patients. How happy he felt whenever he would see them.

How happy he made his parents when they found out he was going to work in the hospital.

And within the confusion of his endless chain of old memories, Namjoon saw that Joowon had escaped him and that Seokjin was gone as well.

"Seokjin?" Namjoon found the man crouched down in a corner, facing the other wall. He searched everywhere and found that his brother had disappeared. His main concern was now Seokjin, so he went over to the vampire who was still slumped down on the floor.

"Seokjin, you're safe now. Get up." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's back, and in response, the man turned his face towards him. His eyes were closed as he was looking down.