Chapter 1

[ The first day ]

"Prince Aslan, you'll be having your new personal servant, again. Please be nice to him your majesty." Max said, scratching the back of his head. Prince Aslan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Why do I have to be nice to a servant huh? Max?" Prince Aslan asked as he sips his tea while looking outside of his window. The weather is nice, he wants to visit skip later, the little gardener of their palace.

"But your majesty, he's your 13th servant this year plus he looks super fragile for a servant." Max said, while remembering the figure of the servant.

"So you're saying that I don't look fragile?" Prince Aslan asked, pretending to be annoyed to Max.

"Hey! I didn't say that." Max said defensively while waving his hands in the air. Prince Aslan chuckled and nodded his head.

"I know I know, you don't need to raise your voice." Prince Aslan said. Max apologized to him and soon left as the other servant called him.

Prince Aslan went to his room to nap, he closes his eyes and locked the door. He got startled when he was greeted by a guy, the other male smiled at him softly.

"Your majesty, I'm Eiji Okumura your new personal servant." The male smiled and bowed at him. Prince Aslan nodded his head.

"Eiji huh, Max's right you look fragile.. like a girl." Prince Aslan said with a smirk. Eiji looked at him anger visible in his eyes but he smiled afterwards.

"I'll take that as a compliment, YOUR MAJESTY." Eiji said and started to clean the Prince's room. Aslan examined Eiji from head to toe, he examined his every movements, as he clean the crown Prince's room. He doesn't look bad after all. All of his previous personal servant are Girls and worst Old servants.

"Is there something wrong your majesty?" Asked Eiji, Prince Aslan looked somewhere else. 'did he caught me checking him out? Oh shit.' Aslan thought.

"No, just continue what you are doing." Aslan said calmly. Eiji nodded his head. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes, taking a short nap.

.

Prince Aslan woke up with the smell of a delicious meal and tea. He gets up and stretched his arms.

"You're awake, please eat your lunch now your majesty." Eiji said as he set up the mini table beside Aslan's bed. He washed the hands of the prince and wiped it using a clean piece of cloth. Aslan started eating in silence while Eiji is just standing on the side while eyes closed.

"Eat with me." Prince Aslan muttered.

"What is it your majesty? Do you need something?" Asked Eiji.

"I said eat with me, sit beside me." Prince Aslan said.

"B-but your majesty, I'm not allowed to eat with you. The head of the servant will scold me, o-or worse she'll fired me." Eiji said while looking down.

"I'm the prince, I'm higher than her. Your working for me, so follow my orders from now on." Aslan said sternly.

"Y-yes your majesty." Eiji answered and sat beside Aslan but not moving. Prince Aslan raised his brow.

"What did I tell you?" Aslan asked.

Eiji sighed, he picked a bread and ate it silently not wanting annoyed the prince with his noise.

"Good." Aslan whispered but enough for Eiji to hear it.

"Thank you so much your majesty." Eiji bowed and smiled at him.

Prince Aslan went to the garden with Eiji after eating his lunch. He sat on the bench and stared at the flower in front of him.

"I want to go outside, come with me." Aslan said.

"WHAT?! I-i mean, we can't your majesty, if the guards caught us the King and Queen will punish me a-and you." Eiji said as shake his head.

"Trust me, I've been doing this since when I was a kid. Follow me." Prince Aslan removed his coat and gave it to Eiji. He went to the darkest part of the garden and opened a small gate. 'There's a way out here? Woah' Eiji thought.

Prince Aslan smiled as he closed the door and inhaled the smell of the street foods.

"Please wear your coat your majesty" Eiji whispered.

"There's no need for that, they knew that I was just a simple villager. Call me Ash for now." Prince Aslan whispered back.

"Yes Ash, your majesty." Eiji said.

"No, just 'Ash' without 'your majesty'." Aslan said.

"Oh I'm sorry your maj- I mean Ash." Eiji said while smiling. Prince Aslan looked away and whispered a 'good'.

"Hey Ash! Who's him?" A guy asked Prince Aslan.

"Hey Bones, he's Eiji Okumura my.. my.." Aslan thought of something to answer.

"I'm his friend, nice to meet you." Eiji said, smiling at Bones.

"Yes, he's my friend." Aslan said back.

"I see, I thought he's your Lover. You two look cute together." Bones whispered to Ash. Prince Aslan blushed and hit Bone's head.

"W-what are you saying huh?!" Aslan said. Eiji just stood there, watching the two.

"Hey! I'm sorry okay, wow your defensive." Bones said while laughing.

"I am not!" Aslan said, clearly annoyed. "Whatever, we're leaving. See you." Aslan said and left.

"Bye." Eiji waved at Bones and go after Ash.

"I didn't know you have this side your majesty." Eiji whispered.

"Because it's your first day working for me." Aslan said.

Eiji shakes his head. "At first I thought you were a silent and grumpy prince, I was completely wrong." Eiji said and chuckled. Aslan looked at him.

"You are the first human who called me grumpy." Aslan looked away. Eiji's eyes widened and bowed at Aslan.

"I-i'm sorry your majesty." Eiji whispered. He heard Prince Aslan chuckled a little and patted his head.

"It's okay, I'm glad you aren't scared of me unlike my previous servants." Aslan said and smiled at Eiji.

"Really?" Eiji asked and looked at him.

"Yes, now let's go. I want to eat street foods." Prince Aslan said and walked ahead of him. Eiji smiled, hes glad that the crown prince is Kind and gentle, unlike his previous masters. They were rough at Eiji, they made them Eiji do nasty things to them and it's disgusting. He shakes his head, forgetting his previous masters and focusing on his Prince.

"Hey Eiji! What are you waiting for? Come here." Aslan said. Eiji nodded and went to Prince Aslan. ' i trust Prince Aslan, I'm his after all. He owned me now, I'm his servant and he's protector if something happened to him '

[ End of Chapter 1 ]

Hello! How was it? Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. English is not my main language. Feel free to correct it~ Vote and comment, I'll be more motivated knowing that everyone liked my story hihihi. Thank you for reading!