53 ~ late realization roseanne

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

My Baby 🌹🥰
Hey Lis, so I was asked to stay after for like 10 minutes or so. If that's okay?

Lisa smiled happily reading the text. She had asked Chaeyoung to try working hard and it looks like she finally might be doing so.

Lis 🥺💞
Of course that's fine! Take as long as you need. I'm sure I'll find something to do. I'm so proud of you ❤️

My Baby 🌹🥰
Thanks Lisa. I love you baby.

Lisa's heart did a triple flip then the splits in her chest. Chaeyoung calling her baby... ugh. Such a cutie.

Lis 🥺💞
I love you more 😭

Jennie and Lisa chatted for the remainder of the class between work, until the bell rang. They said their goodbyes and Lisa started walking towards the front of the building.

She might as well just walk around for a bit while she waited for Chaeyoung.

As she approached the main doors, Lisa noticed the board where information gets posted either by students or staff, made for each other to view.

"Oh Wendy's petition." Lisa said to herself as she walked up to it. She noticed it immediately. She used a red colored pen for its title.

Lisa noticed her name on the first page right away. Wendy had taken each page apart and stapled them up next to one another to show off the entirety of signatures, which were indeed a lot.

"Hey stranger."

Lisa turned around to see Yeri behind her. "Hey Yeri. You're lucky you didn't scare me."

"Sorry." She chuckled. "Looking at Wendy's petition?"

"Yeah." Lisa said turning back and looking over it some more. "She got a lot of people to sign. I didn't know this many people could pla-"

Lisa suddenly stopped talking as her eyes widened confusedly. She blinked several times, stepping closer to the page. Is she seeing things? Does someone else have the same name?

"Lisa? What's wrong?"

"I-Uh... it's..."

"What?"

"It's Chaeyoung..." Lisa said turning to Yeri. "She's... on here."

"Oh yeah she is." Yeri smiled. Her face soon changing when she noticed Lisa's confused one. "You didn't know?"