Final Warning/Requested

Requested by AzaleaLennox

Brother!Tony Stark

Warnings: Cursing

———

"I don't like the way he's looking at her," Steve mused crossing his arms. Tony nodded in agreement, their gazed on you talking to a guy.

"Maybe he's just trying to be nice?" Bruce added innocently. The man's hand went up your arm and you grew uncomfortable.

"Nope," Natasha replies and drank out of her cup. Tony's fists clenched and Steve's jaw locked. They walked slowly over to you as the man continued to flirt. You shyly tried to get out of the situation, but the man doesn't intent on you leaving just yet.

"Hey, why don't you back off, man," Tony warns the other man. The man simply looked up and rolled his eyes.

"Get lost, Stark," He growled and his gaze was on you again. Tony's eyes narrowed and his fist formed into his repulser. He examined it cockily before looking back up at the man

"How about," He pauses and punched the man square in the jaw. "No."

The man cursed and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. He brought his fists up to engage in a fight, only for your super soldier husband to kick him backwards.

"Stay down, final warning," Tony taunted and the man looked up in fear. He raised his hands up and ran the other way. You gave them both a thankful smile.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem dork," Tony snorted and you punched his arm playfully. Steve walked to the other side of you, wrapping a protective arm around you. Tony stood in front of you, his repulser aimed in the air.

"Oh my god guys," You groaned out as they helped you exit the building. Being surrounded by two idiots. Natasha and Clint laughed from the other side. You flipped them off as Steve kissed your forehead.