Ch.23

(I had writers block on the baby shower chapter so I just ain't do it💀 anyways she reunited with her siblings & is back on good terms with key & he proposed😂👍)

Omniscient • 2:14AM

"Oowwwww" ny'kera woke up yelling, the pain she was feeling was unbearable and had woke her up out her sleep.

She looked beside her and started shaking key "key get up" she whispered.

"Keeeeyyy" she whined trying to wake Key up.

"Mane ny'kera go back to sleep" he mumbled scooting away from her.

Ny'kera closed her eyes and layed back down as she rubbed her belly in circular motion until she fell asleep.

Hours later: 5:00am

"Wake up bae" Key mumbled as she kissed on keras face , he got up pulling the cover off her and almost passed out when he seen the puddle of blood she was laying in .

"Fuck fuck fuck" key spoke as he paced the floor "what do I do?" He asked himself before he ran to just jeans and pulled his phone out.

"Hello?" Ari spoke wiping her eyes as this call just woke her up.

"ny'kera....she woke me up last night saying her stomach was hurting and I told her to go back to sleep and now she ain't waking up and she's in a pool of blood" he rambled .

"Did you call the hospital?" Ari asked as she jumped up quickly putting some clothes on .

"Your the first person I called" key spoke as he began shaking ny'kera again .

"Key call the damn hospital" Ari spoke before she hung up .

Key dialed 911 as the room door opened "what the hell happened?" Ny'kera older sister Narie asked as she walked in .

"Key what did you do?" She yelled .

Key couldn't respond as he was talking on the phone with the ambulance.

"Kera baby it's your sister please wake up" Narie spoke as she held ny'keras cold hand.

"Thats aloottt of blood....D-do you think the baby's dead?" Key asked as he swallowed a lump in his throat .

Narie looked up at key before she sighed not answering .

~~
😣😪.

Next chapter is the last chapter ❤️

Save the baby or save ny'kera cuz somebody gotta die🙂?