Ch.24 Last Chapter

Omniscient 🙂.

"He's so small" Ny'kera cooed as she held her baby in her hand.

"I think now is the time to throw my name suggestion in.... Elijah" Narie spoke.

"I'm not naming my baby Elijah" ny'kera shook her head .

"Bryson?" Narie suggested . Ny'kera shook her head no .

"What do you think babe?" Ny'kera asked key . Key looked down at her "ima leave the naming to you" he spoke as he took pictures of the newborn .

"What about miracle? Cuz it's a miracle he's alive" Ari said .

Flashback. 💭

Key jogged beside the nurses as they rushed ny'kera thru the emergency room , inside the ambulance they were barely able to revive her .

The doctor Scheduled an emergency c-section to get the baby out ASAP because it had lost too much oxygen when ny'kera wasn't breathing and they were praying he was even alive in there .

"Only one person is allowed back here" one of the nurses said stopping key, narie and arianna at the door . They both looked at key decided he'd be the one .

"Key it hurtsss" ny'kera spoke barley conscious due to the drugs she was on .

Tears were running from her eyes as she tried to grab his hand "Why is she still in pain?" Key asked the main doctor.

"Look she's gonna be in pain, our main focus is getting this baby out alive" the doctor spoke before putting his gloves on.

He walked to ny'kera and held her hand tightly, he didn't want to lose his first child nor his fiancé.

Watching the doctors hold an purple and blue baby up and quickly hand it to the nurses key frowned his face up "why I don't hear him crying?" Key asked .

"Is my baby dead?" Ny'kera asked with an raspy voice as she cried harder .

Hearing loud crying fill the room key and ny'kera smiled feeling tons of weight lifted off their shoulders.

Flashback over . 💭

If key would've been any later with finding ny'kera he would've lost his fiancé and his first born .

"I like Mateo" Ny'kera spoke looking down at her baby as his wide eyes looked around the room .

"That's cute" narie spoke feeling a little salty that ny'kera didn't use the name she picked .

"Mateo Laiden" ny'kera finished . And they nodded.

"Welcome to the world Mateo" Ari spoke writing on the white board that was in the room .

Hearing an iPhone ring tone they all looked around "it's my phone, get it out the nursery bag" ny'kera pointed .

Narie grabbed the phone and handed it to her

"Hello is this Ny'kera Williams?"

"Yes this is her" ny'kera spoke confused to who she was speaking with .

"We think we have your cousin Lensey Nicole Williams in our morgue we need you to come identify the body"

Seeing the look on her face key grabbed Mateo from her as they all waited for her to tell them what happened .

"Okay... what was the C-Cause of death?" Ny'kera asked as she felt tears leave her eyes .

"Suicide"

1.2M Likes.
Keyglock Mateo Laiden Cathey 👣👶🏽💙.
Comments disabled.

~~

& They all lived happily ever after!

shit somebody had to die🙂 rip Lensey🕊.

THE MF ENNNDDDD !🙂