Chapter 1 - The Trespasser

"Get him!"

"Crap, crap, crap!"

A black hooded young boy raced across the rooftops of London as he ducked and weaved corners. Gunshots came from behind resulting in multiply sparks coming off around him.

"You'll pay for this Trespasser!"

The boy jumped off the rooftop grabbing onto a lamppost before sliding down to the ground. He took off running with the angry mob shouting curses at him.

"That was close," he thought before turning his hoodie inside out, turning it into a white one instead of a black one, he also took some dark blue contact lenses out of his eyes, "Damn drug dealers, all I did was burn a couple of tons of drugs, didn't have to frickin chase me this far."

The boy had shaggy dark brown hair and a lean build. Despite being young, anyone could tell that when he grew up he would become a handsome young man. What was most noticeable were his bright yellow eyes that seemed to glow in the dark. As they were his most noticeable feature, he would wear contact lenses to conceal it.

"Oh well, think there's a bit of time before calling it a night," he said looking up at the stars before hearing the cries of a girl.

He sighed before turning his hoodie back to black and inserting his contact lenses.

...

"Please don't!" a girl with bright red hair begged as she cuddled up in an alleyway, "My father will be here soon!"

"Well daddy's not here kid, you're coming with me!" an older man said menacingly, "Oh you'll fetch a good price!"

Before he could say anything, an iron bar smashed into the man's head before falling to the floor and rolling back. The man staggered back as he looked at his attacker.

"Leave the girl alone," the boy said as he picked up his iron bar, "or give me a reason to beat the crap out of you, either way."

"You little runt, come here!" the man dashed forward aiming to tackle the boy to the ground using the weight difference.

The boy kicked off and ran straight at the man. Before colliding, he did a front flip over the man while striking the mans head with his iron pole. The man fell to the ground unconscious leaving the girl to look on stupefied.

"Hey, kid, you alright?" she looked up to see the boy standing over her and she crawled back slightly afraid.

The boy sighed before pulling his hood back and taking his contacts off. He looked at the girl who was staring at him, "Better?"

She looked up to see that the boy was barely older than her. What caught her attention were his golden eyes that seemed to glow in the night.

"Are my eyes that scary?" he said tilting his head slightly

She turned her head to the side in embarrassment, "No, their not, just interesting."

The boy gave her a small smile as he held out his hand, "Come on, I'll take you home."

She looked at his hand before taking it while blushing red furiously. Despite how dark it is, the boy still noticed and smiled slightly. The girl was probably at an age where she started taking interest in boys.

"So where do we go?" he asked while walking along the street

The girl kept her head low as she answered, "I, kind of snuck out on my own, but I do know someone at the Leaky Cauldron that could help me get back."

"I could say a whole hours worth of reasons why that was a stupid idea," the redhead winced slightly as she looked further down in shame, "but then again, that would be hypocritical of me."