The next few chapters will feature common questions and misconceptions about reviewers, as well as a few rants that we have been wanting to make for a long, long time. These chapters will be relatively fun, and feature chapters about the types or reviewers, as well as advice on how to know whether you have stumbled across a good reviewer or not.
The chapters in this part, thus far, are:
1. Types of Reviewers
2. Pick Your Poison: Which Reviewer Should You Choose?
3. An Agent 007 Guide to Stalking Reviewers: How To Know If Your Reviewer Is Good Before Requesting A Review
4. Keep Calm & Eat a Donut: How To Handle Harsh/Rude Reviewers + Readers
5. Most Frustrating Reviewers
6. Uno-Reverse! Most Frustrating Requesters
7. Types of Authors
8. Types of Comments
9. An Extremely Sugar-Coated Review
And, of course, if you'd like any more chapters about reviewers, let us know! We'll be happy to write them! You can either comment your request or shoot me a PM.
YOU ARE READING
101 Writing Tips from an Exhausted ReviewerRandom
I've been reviewing stories on Wattpad for a while now and, boy, has that been a journey. Your stories have made me gasp and squeal. Your stories have made me laugh and cry. But, from time to time, your stories have made me cringe. In commemoratio...