Show me

You pull your hand back, quite startled. It's not every day that you grab Jungkook's bulge, after all.

He chuckles low and shakes his head slowly.

"I guess..." he wraps his arms around your waist.

Your eyes follow his smooth moves, everything he does feels like a slow-motion scene.

"I'll just tease you..." He whispers on your ear sending jolts of shiver down your body.

He kisses your neck gently, shifting the sides until his lips find your other ear.

"Until you're begging for more..." He bites your earlobe.

"I..-" You attempt to speak but Jungkook crashes his lips against yours.

"No baby, you're not speaking now.." He murmurs between the kiss, sensually dragging you around the living room.

You gasp due to his actions and grab his arms.
Jungkook doesn't let go of you, not even for one second. He swings you around the living room slowly until your back meets the wall.

Once again, your breath fails you, you open your eyes when you feel his lips parting from yours. You frown, confused by the situation.

"From now on, I can't guarantee your safety..." He smirks devilishly and bites his lower lip.

You swallow nervously but you feel like this is your last chance to win over your fears.

Jungkook was like an angel that brought happiness back to your life and also made you understand that love is always possible.

You placed your hands around his neck and brought him closer.

"Show me..." You whispered while he leans his forehead against yours.

"I'll show you.." he pecks your lips and unlocks your hands around his neck.

His hands slide down and his fingers lace up with yours.

He takes you to your room.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I know, it's hella short chapter, but it's 5:22h am now and I really need to sleep a little.

I'm working on the next chapter already, don't worry, won't take a month ahahaha I'll update today.

Love ya.