Slendy

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you..... Y/n N/n."

The little faceless creature said...

I started laughing.

"W...Why are you laughing?"

"I-I'm sorry... I just expected to see something huge and terrifying... But instead, you appeared!" I said laughing more, as the little creature seemed offended.

 But instead, you appeared!" I said laughing more, as the little creature seemed offended

"So... You are saying I am not terrifying."

"Exactly..! I mean... You look nothing than the one I saw in my dream!"

"Because I used my normal form to communicate with you.." The creature said and sighed. "Ehem. I am Slenderman, the 'owner/boss/Master', whatever you call it, of those Creepypastas."

"Slenderman? Makes sense... Urm, yeah, okay, nice to meet you?"

Slender nodded.

"So.... I want you to explain something to me. What the hell with those voices and trees?!"

"I have the ability to read minds or talk to anyone I want with my mind and I also have the ability of... Teleportation. However, I did lose some abilities because of this size.."

"Okay... How did you came to become small again?"

"....I don't remember. The only thing I-everyone remembers is their names, families, anything else but... Not how we came to become like that."

"....Okay. Can we please go back home now?"

"Of course. However, am I allowed to stay at your house? It seems a good idea for me to watch over everyone."

"Yeah, sure.. What do you eat, first of all? I have---"

"I don't eat, I don't drink, I don't sleep."

"....Ah. Alright, then? Well, I guess that makes things easier... I mean, you don't have a mouth so--- N-Not to sound rude"

"Don't worry, let's just go home."

With that being said, we were outside home with a blink of the eye, without the woods...

----------

As the two of us entered inside.. It was already morning.

Everyone was looking for me. I locked eyes with Sally as her cute green eyes widen. "Everyone, she is back!"

Everyone turned to look at Sally and then me as they started running towards me.

They soon stopped as Slenderman appeared in front of them, making them all astonished as they stopped dead on their tracks...

"Daddy!!" Sally cried as she run and hugged Slender man who embraced her back.

"Hello again, dear."

"S-Slenderman, what- how"

"You really are back..."

Everyone started talking loudly, until he cut them off. "Enough talking, please... I--"

"You communicated with Y/n during her sleep, correct?" Helen said as they all stared at him.

"Correct indeed. Since I lost some of my abilities, I didn't have the power to just appear, so I had to find a way of communication with the human, since I sensed how close you all were with her..."

Wow.

Well, let's just say that all the Creepypastas were talking for more than two hours with Slendy, talking about nonsense.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, well… I am not satisfied with this chapter. I mean, I got a bit lazy but also didn't know what to write, so… I decided to post this, hoping that the next one will be better :T

 I mean, I got a bit lazy but also didn't know what to write, so… I decided to post this, hoping that the next one will be better :T