chapter 36

Luca(Lucas) greeted me.

I wonder why do I feel like he has bitter feelings towards me............

He tried to look into my memories with darkness, but I counter it with my own, and so I look into his memories and it turns out that he is the one behind the assassination attempt from chaos.

Omg! I can't help but want to mess around with him, he seems to have a serious brother complex.

I will forgive him this time since he is just a kid and loves Lucif too much. But if it happens again then I will teach him a lesson that he will never forget.

I smile towards him, he seem kind of pale. It seems like he realised that his plan backfire.

I gave him an advice through telepathy

"Never do that again, otherwise I will not go easy on you and will not care about Lucif's opinion" I said

He was shocked yet he looked so annoyed at me.

I just flash a big smile at him.

In my mind: Kid you are too young to mess with me, I have lived for 2 lifetime and right now it's my third.

Suddenly I heard someone calling me, she was actually the heroine my step sister Rose Vean.

I was wondering why is she trying to interact with me.....................

She smiled and said
"Little sister Lily, you are truly very beautiful."

I detected no lies and can see no impure thoughts.

I saw her looking towards Luca(Lucas) with shinning, shimmering, love struck eyes, wait is it just my imagination????

No way?! she couldn't be a lesbian right?

Where is my heroine-sama?

Why does she look like she is about to devour Luca (Lucas)?

Relax it cannot be true! Its pure imagination, IMAGINATION!
She reminds me of someone, impossible why would he be here...............

I saw them greet each other politely and when I looked into her eyes again, I saw nothing just normal.

Its all a dream, maybe I ate something weird just now? or could it be a trick from Lucas????

Well whatever, I will just try to relax.

Otome game: you're my love Heroine, Rose Vean pov

I died by a freaking truck, that also killed my best friend, SERIOUSLY! Am I going to get reincarnated into an otome game?

When I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful lady she told me that she will fulfill one wish, I thought carefully...............

She said that she had mistakenly killed me and wants to compensate me for my death.

Then I thought again and again, what should I wish for?

In the end, I just wish for that I could keep my past memories with me.

And so I was reincarnated.

Fu**! Wtf! Why the hell was I reincarnated as a freaking girl, my little brother is not here anymore, it's flat down there. If I knew that I was going to be reincarnated as girl then I would have wish for me to be reborn as a guy.

As I grew up, I saw my reflection and it click into me that I have been reincarnated to the world of you're my love (otome game). And I'm the heroine Rose Vean.

Wtf!

So the legend was true huh! I wonder if she is also here.................

Luckily I know all of the game details. I will not love anyone from the capture target and avoid all those stupid routes.

I love beautiful, cute angelic girls, I'm not into guys. I'm not gay!

So what if my body is that of a female, I don't care! I will avoid all those wolves!

If I'm correct then Lily Vean my step sister must be a villainess and is currently being tortured by my father, Vent Vean.

Seriously I feel sad for Lily Vean, I wish I can get to know her better, I wish the best for her and Josh Ronbel.

After a few years, I was invited to Lily's birthday party, it seems that she is now the princess of kingdom of Blue.

Maybe she is a reincarnated person like me.

So I decided to go there. When I went there I saw so many people, and all the capture targets and the villainess.

I saw Lily Vean, she looks absolutely stunning, I wish I can just propose to her, but it's too bad that she is taken.

And I would not stand any chance, since her partner is Lucifer Michaelis, the otome game you're my love number 1 villain who stole plenty of hearts in my old world also my best friend's heart.

Seriously, why didn't that goddess reincarnated me to Lucifer Michaelis. I would be happier that way.

And so I gave up.

I started to feel bored and so I looked around, I decided to see what Lily Vean is doing.

I saw her talking with someone, she was so damn beautiful, I want to marry her!

Her silky wavy orange blond hair, with the mixture of purple and yellow eyes. And that smile, truly devastating.

I decided it's now or never, if I don't find this beauty's name and information, I will live my life filled with regret.

My decision was clear, I must capture this beauty's heart.

And so I began my move, I first made my way up to Lily and greeted her.

Then I greeted my goddess, I have fully prepared everything, it's time for me to make full use of my cooking, crafting skills to woe my baby.

My baby you're not allowed to escape.
(Little does he know that she is actually a he, and is going to be be used badly by him. ^_^ Can't wait to find out his reaction when he realised that she is actually a he)