-----10th Babble-----

It was currently 2:00 AM. Jimin was dragged by Jungkook somewhere he doesn't know. 

"Um, Jungkook?" Jimin asked earning Jungkook's attention. Jungkook looked over his shoulder although he was still holding onto Jimin's hand as they walked.

"Hmm?" Jungkook replied with a small smile. Only then did Jimin realize where they are exactly.

"What are we doing in... a cemetery?" Jimin continued. He always remembered seeing Jungkook going out at 2:00 AM every once in a while and he concluded that this must be the place where Jungkook goes every time.

Jungkook didn't answer him yet. Instead, they stopped in one of the gravestones and Jungkook guided him to sit down on the grass so he did. The bouquet of blue roses he was holding was still in his hands as he looked at Jungkook with confused stares. 

Jimin looked at the name that was engraved on the stone and it reads; "Kim Taehyung"

At first, he thought that it was going to be Jungkook's parents that he was going to meet but seeing someone's name with a different last name made him realize that it wasn't really the case.

Jimin saw the look of serenity in Jungkook's expression. It was cold in that cemetery and only the light from the poles made it possible for them to see each other but Jimin swore that Jungkook was still shining. He had never seen Jungkook like this before and somehow he wanted to know whether this person in front of them was the reason why Jungkook looks that way.

"Who is he, Jungkook?" He wanted to ask a lot of questions in reality but it was the only question that he managed to utter.

Jungkook took a lot of time in answering. Jimin saw how Jungkook's eyes blinked numerous times, how Jungkook's eyes turned from serene to sorrowful. Almost as if grief and regret were written all over it. 

Jungkook answered nonetheless after a lot of thinking. 

"He's my friend." He uttered with his eyes just staring at the gravestone, his small smile forced to appear on his features. 

Jimin doesn't know why but he was feeling pain in his chest just staring at Jungkook. He wasn't stupid not to know that this Taehyung wasn't just a friend. 

Jungkook's eyes were giving out something else.

Jimin held Jungkook's hand as he placed the bouquet down on the grave, his eyes now focused on the gravestone too. He bows down and plastered a genuine smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Taehyung... I'm..." Jimin gulped not knowing what to say after that. After a lot of thinking, he managed to utter something. "I'm Jungkook's friend too." 

Jimin felt Jungkook's hand tightening on his own. He stared back at Jungkook and saw a different expression flashing in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook wasn't looking at him but he didn't fail to see the tear that rolls down on Jungkook's cheeks when the latter said his next words.

"I like him, Tae... more than anything in this world right now."