-----12th Babble-----

Both of them were dripping wet when they entered Jimin's house. Jungkook was just standing there in the living room with his damp clothes. He was clearly spacing out.

"I'll get us clean clothes." Jimin told him before he saw him walking towards the bathroom to maybe get some towels for them. Jimin must've been cold too since his clothes were all wet as well and somehow it made Jungkook worry. 

Jungkook didn't hesitate to follow Jimin on the bathroom. He was still preoccupied with a lot of things but he chose to ignore everything for now and focus on Jimin. 

When Jimin saw Jungkook's reflection he just smiled at the latter. Jungkook walked and hugged Jimin's waist from the back before he nuzzled his nose on Jimin's neck sending shivers down to Jimin's spine.

⚠️🍁A beautiful but dangerous warning🍁⚠️

"J-Jungkook? What are you--" Jimin's voice hitched when he felt Jungkook leaving open-mouth kisses on the side of his neck down to his shoulders. He closed his eyes and held on his bathroom counter feeling the warmth of Jungkook's lips trailing on his skin.

Jungkook lifted his head up and saw how Jimin was reacting to his touch from the mirror in front of them. Jimin's pleasured expression signaled him to continue so he did. He slowly trailed his hands inside Jimin's wet shirt, feeling how hot Jimin's skin turned after just seconds of them being intimate. 

Jungkook glided his hands inside, touching the abs that he didn't expect would be carved on Jimin's body. He sucked on Jimin's neck and shoulder a few times, his lips moving up and licking the line of Jimin's ears before he sucked on Jimin's earlobe.

"Haa~ Jungkook..." Jimin moaned through it, his legs starting to wobble as his breathing turned heavy. He couldn't handle Jungkook's touch and he felt so weak already.

Jungkook started grinding on Jimin's ass to get some friction as he groaned on Jimin's neck, his hands holding Jimin's hands on the counter as their fingers interlocked. He kept on grinding his crotch as Jimin continued moaning beneath him. 

"Fuck, Jimin..." Jungkook cursed under his breath when he felt himself getting more turned on. He began thrusting with his clothes on, his right hand traveling on Jimin's bulge as he began palming the latter.

"Oh fuck... J-Jungkook... d-don't--AHh~" Jimin started feeling more heat on his body. His sexual drive and lust were starting to put him in a haze which was making him lose his sense of thinking. He told Jungkook to stop but he soon began grinding on Jungkook's palm too.

"You're fucking hot, Jimin." Jungkook whispered in his ear causing him to moan loud. He was grinding on Jungkook's palm faster when he threw his head back, resting his head over Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook held his waist so he won't fall from his grip and they continued grinding to each other. Jungkook bit his lower lip, his movements never failing to give a flood of pleasure to Jimin who was mewling on his chest. 

"Jungkook... Haa~ Ahh! F-Faster..." He heard Jimin whimpering. He grinds hard pleasuring Jimin and himself once more. He was holding onto Jimin's body, tasting the latter's skin, and calling Jimin's name continuously. But even though that was the case...

He came with the thought of Taehyung.

They both shoot their cums in their underwears with their last thrusts and sexual grinding. Jimin felt a shot of pleasure and it was noticeable from his reflection on the mirror. His huffs still echoed in his bathroom, the smell of their orgasm reeking.

Jungkook felt guilty. And now he began wondering. 

Is he really in love with Jimin?

Or is he in love with the thoughts of Taehyung being Jimin?