Troll

Chapter 4: Troll

Draco's POV

I chased after Y/N. "C'mon, Y/N! You can't ignore me forever!" I said.

She turned to me. "Maybe I can. That wasn't nice, Draco." She said.

I smirked. "See? You can't ignore me forever." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Draco." She said.

"But I got to admit, your flip is cool." I heard her mumble.

"Thanks." I said. "I hate you ignoring me, Y/N. It's scary."

She laughed. "Boys are such babies." She joked.

"Whatever, Y/N."

———

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation. The ability to make objects fly. Do you all have your feathers?" Y/N and Granger presented their feather.

Y/N must really like charms class.

"Now-uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick. Everyone!"

"Swish and flick." We did the wrist movement then point the wand to the feather.

"Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." Professor Flitwick said.

"Wingardium Leviosaar." I said with a bored tone.

Y/N stared at me.

"Draco, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa. Not Leviosaaar. Observe. Wingardium Leviosa." She pointed it at the feather.

The feather flew in the air along with Granger's.

Y/N smiled. I like seeing her smile. "Oh, well done! See here, everyone. Ms. Granger and Ms. Rosecharm done it! Oh, splendid!" Professor Flitwick said happily.

I smiled. "Well done, Y/N."

Then I heard a blast. Finnigan's feather blew. "I think we're going to need another feather over here, professor." Potter said.

Y/N's POV

"Did you see Finnigan's face? It's hilarious!"

"Uh huh."

His smile fades. "Are you alright, Y/N?"