First Impression

"Sehunah—"

"No."

"But I still haven't finised my sentence yet!" Junmyeon shrieks rather exhasperatedly, flailing his arms everywhere because Sehun can be overly-stubborn when he wants to.

He had been spending these past two agonizing hours of his precious time continuously persuading the younger to pick up Luhan, his Chinese cousin who will be transferring to their university for the second semester, from the airport because he himself couldn't personally meet his favorite person thanks to his busy life as SMU's student body president.

The dean seems to be holding a grudge towards him lately because for the past few weeks, he doesn't even have time to take a bite onto his favorite sandwich before he's already being called to report to the dean's office for reasons that made him regret little by little about sitting on the highest position of the university's student officers.

And this brat-of-a-maknae's unwavering refusal isn't helping him one bit.

"You want me to pick up your cousin from the airport because you can't since the school needs you and your perfect, studious self, and our dean seems to be having some sort of fetish on your exhausted face because he's been ordering you a lot these days. Am I right?" The younger states calmly, giving him a plain look and he gapes.

"How—"

"Hyung, you lost like ten kilograms since the start of the semester. Not to mention I see you running around the school 24/7 and you chunk down your lunch like you haven't eaten in years." Sehun says matter-of-factly, slightly frowning because his hyung always looks too tired and he doesn't want to have a grandpa-like friend at a young age.

And as if reading his thought, Junmyeon sends him a glare from across the table.

"For your information, I do not look old." He says, deepening his glare. Sure, he's starting to have back problems and he acts a little too advanced for his age but it doesn't mean he's aging.

It's called maturation.

"Psh. Maturation, my ass." Sehun snorts, completely reading his train of thoughts.

The funny thing about their friendship is that their telepathy level is legit. From knowing each other for almost their whole lives, they managed to reach the stage of closeness where they can finish and read each other's sentences and thoughts without flaw.

Junmyeon couldn't help the adoring smile gracing across his lips at the memory of a five-year old Oh Sehun clinging onto him like an adorable koala during their first meeting at the day care near their neighborhood, right where their parents drop them off before leaving for work.

At first he didn't like the younger following him everywhere, but he had grown so fond of the adorable little eyesmile Sehun gives off everytime he's with his favorite Myeonie hyung.

"Just—please? Do it for me." He pleads, jutting his bottom lip out to pull the cute card on his dongsaeng. He smiles because Sehun looks like he's about to give in.