60

I don't usually post gifs, but can we all take a moment to appreciate how Endgame Steve is the best looking Steve?? Thank you and proceed

~60~

The next morning they decided to debrief everyone on the final locations for the stones and their teams. Everyone sat in the office where they faced the screens and monitors that held all of the infinity stones and their locations. "All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot." Steve said before everyone left to get ready. They chose teams based on their familiarity with the stone and they're ability to blend in. Clara was put in the team with Bruce, Steve, Scott, and Tony.

In her room, Clara put on a pair of black jeans and gray shirt that she tucked in. She would have done more, but it wasn't like she had a SHIELD lying around. She opened her dresser and looked down at her Iron bracelet, one that she hadn't seen or used in a wile. She was about to pick it up, but was interrupted when she noticed her brother in the doorway. He tossed a new bracelet her way and she caught it before examining the new metal. "What's this?" She asked.

"Your suit never got any new upgrades." Tony answered as he leaned on the doorway. Clara examined the new bracelet before putting it on.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"You know, Morgan asked me why you don't come over that often." Tony said, tucking his hands in his pockets.

"What did you tell her?" Clara asked.

"I just said that you were busy." Clara sent him an annoyed glare before he waved her off. "I know, I lied, sue me," he said before being serious again. "She's right to ask. I mean we used to be a part of each other's lives. I walked you down the isle at your wedding, we've celebrated a few birthdays and then what? Hell I didn't even know you had a dog."

"Tony..." Clara shifted on her feet as she faced her brother.

"I don't regret moving away from all of this." Tony waved his hands as he motioned to the compound. "Moving far away from this has to be the best decision of my life. I didn't have to live out my life wallowing in our failure. I love my new life." Clara looked down at her toes as her brother explained his feelings. "The only thing I regret about it is not keeping in contact with you. You're my sister and I should have done a better job of calling or visiting."

"Yeah, it was pretty shitty of you not to call." Clara said with the hint of a smile as she tried to get a laugh out of her brother. She had remembered all the voicemails and unanswered text messages that she had sent him in hopes that she wouldn't feel like she lost him for good.

"I put my resentment towards Steve between us. I shouldn't have ever done that." Tony said as he held his hands together. Clara sighed and walked over to her brother before pulling him into a hug.