Pedo Stares and Aegyos

Omo, what to do? He looks so good from this angle omo what to dooooo? He smells so good asdfghjkl.

Luhan's mouth unconsciously curved upwards, biting his lip in order to keep himself from smiling like a lovesick teenage girl as he continues to shamelessly stares at an indifferent Sehun, the latter's eyes glued on the road.

They have been driving for about half an hour since they left the airport and to say that all he did was stare at the most attractive person he has ever landed his eyes on would be a complete understatement.

He was practically drooling over how perfect Sehun's side view is and how the younger's scent has him imagining unwanted thoughts about what he wanted to do with the poor, oblivious boy beside him.

Apparently, Sehun wasn't that oblivious because just as he was immersed in his perverted thoughts, a creeped-out-slash-irritated voice throws him out of his little fantasy.

"Stop staring." The younger mutters from his spot on the driver's seat, silently hoping that the Han River they were currently passing through steals Luhan's attention so he doesn't have to feel overly conscious because of the elder's intense gaze.

But of course, Luhan still finds him more fascinating than one of South Korea's must-sees.

His chin looks... interesting.

Luhan unconsciously reaches out for it and....

"I said stop stariWHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?"

He hears the younger shrieks before a screech caused by the sudden break of the car hits him and his eyes widen.

How did my hand get over there?!?

He could only stare in horror at his hand comfortably cupping a now fuming Sehun's chin, the latter's expression nowhere near peaceful.

Luhan thinks he likes the bitchfaced Sehun more.

"Oh no I'm so sorry! I-I didn't realize—"

"Who the fuck cups someone's chin as if holding an ice cream during their first meeting?!?" Sehun hisses loudly, shoving his arm away and he pouts.

Yeah Luhan, who does that? You idiot! Now you're never going to get laid!

"I-I'm sorry Sehun ssi, I didn't mean to be rude b-but it's just that..."

"What?!"

"I like your c-chin..."

WHAT?!

Conflicted on how he should react on the sudden confession, Sehun remains silent, widened eyes glued on Luhan who's now messing with his bambi plushie's ears, apparently both embarassed and shy of what he had just confessed.