51| What's Her Real Identity?

(Didn't mean to intrude...)

For FTRs( First Time Readers):

Note: I cut some previously written very long chapters short into 2-3 chapters to make it easier for you to read.

•|You are mostly likely to find less views and even lesser comments here as the newly cropped chapters are being updated on a fresh page.

•|Please don't let it make you think that any of these chapters hold any less significance in this book than the rest of its chapters.

•|All are equally important for the plot. So don't stop yourself from voting and commenting a lot!

That'll help me restore all the votes and comments! Thank you.

For RRs( Re-readers): Aw thanks a load for coming back here again! Just enjoy! And comment more, if you like what you're re-reading!

Emily's Pov:

I sighed and looked at Rose with defeat and resignation. "I shouldn't have said all those things to her, right!? She would have told Jake about her pregnancy if only I didn't stick my gummy ass-"

"She already left everything from the start, so it's not that you triggered her into doing anything wrong." Rose placed her left hand behind my back and caressed my spine upside down, her actions calming my raging nerves a little. I was feeling sad and I wanted nothing more than to to crawl around any corner of my room to cry all night.

Without any interruption.

"But it was her time to get a happy ending! Why does a baby has to come between them!? Why in the name of-Why of all the times, now!?"

"It's not just anyone's baby. After all, it's of Jake's-"

"That bloody son of a raped buffallo! I would peel his hanging dick off his balls and stick its pieces back into his egoistic face with a burning candle!"

"That would indeed be very entertaining to see but you shouldn't be this violent-"

"Says the one who is always read to kill someone-"

"Not someone. Men. Just men." Rose clarified herself, glancing beiefly at Michael who was going to turn into a brown lizard very soon, aiming to climb off my high wall to hide behind the curtains of the ceiling.

"That's very sweet of you, Rose-"

"I don't want your sympathy-"

"I wasn't sympathising with you. I was just trying to sound casual and sarcastic-" I told her.

"That you can never be, so end of every topic here-"

"But what about Mia-"

Rose raised her hand at me to stop my ranting, putting her phone on her ear in an unusual determination. She tapped her shoes impatiently on the floor as the time lapsed inevitably and no response came from the other side, until finally she slumped lazily on my bed and stared at me with an impassive expression. She dialed the number yet again and this time, the annoyance on her features was well labelled and obvious to me.

"Yes! Now you pick up my call!? No! Hell! Why're you giving me your fucking malarial reasons! I don't want to listen to anything. Yes. Yes. Right? I am not in New York right now, so go and send my application of sudden leave to the headquarters and yes, email me all the documents and history of progresses made in that 'Emerald Robbery Case' quickly! Don't you go around slumping like a fucking wine barrel just anywhere 'cause when I return, I'll check your progress and character report in serial order. And tell Adrian to send me those audio calls saved in my computer. My password? Last four letters of my surname and first five letters of my account number! So what!? It's not my fault that you don't know my bank account number, go and find it out-And yes, put me on conference with Alyssa, right now!"