attempted

Samantha's POV

When I heard his story even I was scared. To lose your child twice it was terrifying. The only thing that was funny about it was Leigh thinking that she was Jack's day one.

"I don't know if this is bad news or good news to you but we're having a baby, Jack" I say with a small smile

"A boy or a girl?" He asked with an ear to ear grin

"I didn't want to know because I just found out"

"Well Jack will be able to go home in 3 days tops after a few tests" a nurse said and I could see her eyeing him

"Thank you" I say roughly

"Your welcome" she said still grinning like an idiot

"I don't mean to sound bad but bitch he ain't tapping that stretched out pussy of yours" I say as she scuffs and left.

-

Time passed as each day I checked on Jack. The day reached where I got to take him home but he didn't know where home was. He isolated himself from everyone.

"You could stay with me if you want to" I say

"I don't want to bombard you I want to take us slow"

"Well I want to take care of you and you can have a room and live with Samuel and I"

"I thought he hated being called that?" He laughed

"He does but I liked bugging him, I missed part of his life. I am the older one"

"Your life's confusing"

"Jack I'm only 23, Sam's 22"

"Wait you're older than me"

-

We went over to Leigh's house so he could get his stuff and because he wanted to say goodbye to Aidan. When we got home I showed Jack to his room and made sure he was comfortable.

"Call me if you need anything" I say as I left him to rest.

I went downstairs to the living room but stopped in my tracks when I noticed someone who I didn't want to see.

"Why've you been ignoring me babygirl"

"Cut the crap Derek, I know you're using me to hurt Jack and I know who's Maggie"

"Now who told you that babe" he smirked as he walked up to me. My body flinched at his disgusting touch. "I would never do such thing"

"You didn't even love your own kid so how could I be sure" I backed away

"Now that's a lie...she pushed out his kid not mine!" He yelled

Jack's POV

I heard sudden yelling so I grabbed my crotches to see if everything is ok. By the time I noticed who was here I had reached the last step but fell.

"Well here's the fucker now on cue"

"Touch her and I swear I'll kill you"

"You can't even stand up" he laughed "I'm going to do the same thing you did to my girl except I'll do it in your face"

I tried my best to pull myself up off the floor but my body was too weak. I was helpless, instead all I did was watch. I watched him leave marks her and I heard her cries. I was torn. He rips off her top and pulls down her pants. He held her down as he tried to unzip his pants. Suddenly the door flung open revealing a worried Sam.

"Get the fuck off her!" He screamed as he punched him off her. She quickly runs to me and helps me up. We stood there watching Sam beat the living hell outta him until he was unconscious. He called the police and in no time Derek was arrested for attempted rape.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help" I say tearing up

"It's ok he didn't hurt me too much"

"You ok?" Sam asked hugging her tightly

"Thanks I love you Samuel" she smiles

"Just this once I'll let that slide" he chuckle