Chapter 21

Lisa's PoV
We are finally back here in Korea and the girls doesn't know yet. They think we'll arrived tomorrow as what we said but we need to go back here as soon as possible. Because we are absent for three days and we need to catch up on our studies.

Bambam parked the car in front of Rosé's house. Yes, she'll be the first one to know that we are already here since she's the person we trusted the most. It's not that we don't trust the other girls, It's just because she knows something the other girls don't know.

Bambam knocked on the door twice. Second after the door opens and revealed a sleepy faced Chaeyoung. As soon as she recognized us her eyes widened that made me and Bambam chuckled.

"Goodmorning?"I ask her as we get in her house.

"We're sorry we disturb your sleep. We just got home"Bambam said and hug her .

"I bought this for you. I'm sorry we didn't tell you the full details about our trip"I hug her as I handed her the guitar that I bought for her .

"Omygad! Thank you so much,Lisa. This is too much. Visiting my parents there is enough for me"she said and broke the hug.

I laughed.

I always knew she like these things at she's good at it. She might need it for her performance or studies so I bought it for her. That shirt looks cool so I bought it too. She'll look so cool if she'll wear that wearing that shirt haha.

 She'll look so cool if she'll wear that wearing that shirt haha

"I'll take care of this I know this is expensive and this has a big meaning to me because you gave it"she said and walk toward me to give me a kiss on the check which is I don't expect to happen because she rarely do these things to me because I a...

"I'll take care of this I know this is expensive and this has a big meaning to me because you gave it"she said and walk toward me to give me a kiss on the check which is I don't expect to happen because she rarely do these things to me because I always do that to her.

"I think I should buy one for you too. I want to receive a kiss"Bambam joked but Rosé just roll her eyes to him.

"Am I the first one to know you guys are back?"she ask and we nod.

"We'll go to Jisoo's house. Wanna come?"Bambam ask

"I just got there earlier because she ask me to come. I got pissed to her so I decided to go home and sleep"Chaeng said that made us laugh.