T.D. H.I.N.Y. M.T. A. S. 3

When I came to, I was staring up at a ceiling. I blinked and everything came into view. I turned and noticed all the equipment.

"Good afternoon, Young Mistress. Everyone's been worried. Dr. Banner, along with your family are coming as of right now." I heard FRIDAY say.

"Hi, FRIDAY. How long have I been out?" I croaked out.

"A year. It's good to have you, awake." FRIDAY said in a happy tone and I let out a crappy hum in response, before the door all but flung open, to reveal dad panting, before he quickly dropped to my side, where he looked me over.

"You scared the shit out of me, Mimma." dad whispered.

"I never wanted to. I just couldn't let Thanos get what's mine. I'm sorry." I whispered and dad pressed a kiss to my forehead. Pepper came jogging in and all but threw herself at me, to give me a hug, before he started to press kisses all over my face, which made me laugh some.

"You look like a perfect mixture of your mom and dad now, Star." I heard and I looked over to see Uncle James.

"What do you mean?"

"Heterochromia. One brown, one blue." Uncle James said.

"Looks pretty badass if you ask me." Harley said as he walked in.

"Hey, Harley." I said.

"Welcome back to the awake World, little Sis." He said as he sat down.

"Oh no, what'd I miss?" I asked.

"Pep and I took legal custody of Harley, after a robot attack by his house took place. Robot crushed the house, killing everyone as Harley was away for a school trip. He lives part time here and the tower." Dad said.

"We had SHIELD's help." Pepper said and I nodded before Dr. Banner came in with Helen. Everyone backed off, just enough for me to be checked out before I was cleared to eat but slowly, as my joining with the Stone had increased my healing capabilities several times over.

"I brought cheeseburgers." Happy said as he walked in and I smiled at him.

"Hi, Happy."

"Hey, Pen. Hope your hungry."

"Starving." I said which made everyone laugh before they caught me up on everything.

"So I was still giving you guys advice, even though I was in a coma, balancing out my powers." I said as I held my third cheeseburger.

"Yep. We have everything on tape, for you to recap later." Harley said and I nodded before they kept catching me on everything until it was nightfall.

"Try and get some sleep." Dad said.

"We'll have pancakes." Pepper said before she kissed the side of my head.

Three days later, I was cleared from the Med Bay, and I followed dad to the common room, where everyone was lazing around.

"Hey guys." I said and they all turned, blinked and the smiled.

"Penny!" They all yelled before they all took turns hugging me. I laughed and caught up with everyone until FRIDAY alerted us that there was someone attempting to sneak in. I blinked and turned to a window, where I was overwhelmed with guilt and fear, followed by wonder of Steve and pain.

"It's Barnes. Something happened to his arm, and he can't fix it himself." I said and that made everyone nod, before Barnes rounded the corner.

"Hi, Buck." Steve said softly.