f i n

"You guys, I can't believe I had a death certificate when I was alive the whole time and was just sitting by at Jin hyung's room!" Taehyung said that made everyone laugh at this. Although it's an unpleasant memory not only for Taehyung but for all of them, they all just laugh and joke about it. They're just glad that it's really over this time.

"Yah that's creepy you know! It's like you're stalking me!!" Jin comments at what Taehyung said.

"Don't assume hyung! I couldn't see you, it's just a strange energy as well!!" Taehyung shots back that made everyone just laugh at the two's banter.

It's been a week since everything and they're all still currently helping Taehyung settle his death certificate. It was hard to settle since the hospital did record his death and so they are confused as to how the hell a man was raised from death. But they are working on it.

"Let's go eat! I'm starving! And Irene and Jieun noona are coming to eat lunch with us!" Taehyung said.

"Oh just admit you want to flirt with Irene unnie." Lisa teased that made everyone laugh and made Taehyung blush.

"Y-yah I'm not!!"

Within a week, Irene and Taehyung, and Jieun and Namjoon are quite getting along well. And also Hoseok is currently planning to court Momo. Jimin and Rosé are finally a couple. JinSoo, YoonNie, and LisKook are still going strong.

It's probably the first time they had peace for a while. The past month was very tiring and is probably the darkest times of their lives, but what matters the most is that they all surpass it.

They all thank God, it was because of him that they are now finally free. They also took note not to do anything related to demon stuff and went more often to church. It was really handy that they had known some words from the Bible and things that they should know. So they went together always so that they can be closer to God and Jesus Christ.

Once they are now at the food court of the mall, they all settle down and order some foods. As they are all now eating while talking and joking around, Yoongi feels a vibration from his pocket.

He stops eating and checks his phone, a notification pops on its screen.

Jennie notices Yoongi who became quiet, so she nudges him. "Yah, are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's just my cousin Yeji is here in Seoul."

"Woah really? Yeji is here?!" Hoseok asks. Yoongi hadn't even realized that everyone stopped talking and is now listening to him.

"Is she with her friend Ryujin? It's been a while since we have seen them." Jimin says.

"Yeah, I think so. She says she's with her 9 friends." Yoongi says with a nod.

"Omo." Chaeyoung's speaks up that made everyone look at her as well.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

"My half brother is here in Seoul too. Actually, he's in the mall right now with his friends as well!"

"Then let him come here along with his friends!" Jin says even with his mouth full.

"Yah, stop stuffing too much food in your mouth or you're gonna choke." Jisoo scolds him as she rubs his back.

"She said they're coming."

"He said they're coming."

The thirteen of them look at each other and are a little shocked that Yoongi and Chaeyoung said that at the same time.

The table became silent when they heard a voice calls out.

"Oppa!"

"Noona!"

They all turn around to see five girls and five boys. The one who called out "oppa" was Yeji, and the one who called out "noona" is Kai Kamal Huening.

Chaeyoung is the first one to react. She stands up as she calls out, "Kai Kamal Huening, what are you doing here?"

"Don't you miss me noona? I came here because I miss Korea. I found out that my friends will be visiting Seoul so I came here at the same time as them." Huening Kai says as he points to his friends.

"And you're friends with Yeji-ssi as well?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Uhm yeah, noona but how did you know her name..?" Huening Kai answers but then questions Chaeyoung.

Yoongi now stood up as well, "Uhm hello there Kai-ssi, I'm Yoongi. Yeji's cousin. I'm friends with your sister."

With Yoongi's introduction, it was now all clear to everyone.

"Wait really?! Kai, you didn't tell me Yoongi oppa is friends with your sister!" Yeji asks but Kai just shrugs.

"I didn't know that Rosé noona is friends with your cousin. I didn't even know your cousin."

"Hep hep hep! You children get some tables and chairs, and come join us here and eat." Jin says and the ten of them complied.

"Can all of you kindly introduce yourselves?" Lisa asks with a smile and they nodded.

"I'm Soobin!"

"Name's Yeonjun~!"

"Hello I'm Beomgyu!"

"Hello~ I'm Taehyun~!"

"I'm Huening Kai, Chaeyoung noona's half-sibling."

"I'm Hwang Yeji, Yoongi oppa's cousin~"

"Shin Ryujin here~"

"Hello, I'm Yuna!"

The eight have finally introduced themselves, except for the two girls who are talking to each other and looking at their phones.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Yeji asks her friends. The two girls lookup.

"Oh sorry. I'm Chaeryeong and this is Lia. We're just looking at this interesting story we found on the internet." Chaeryeong says.

Lia continued what Chaeryeong said, and her words made the thirteen of them drop their spoon and forks in unison,

"A story about The Elevator Game."

+ + +

mayne's note:
I'm serious. it's really the end.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT I'M SO HAPPY THAT THIS BOOK HAS NOW REACHED 1K READS AND THE FIRST BOOK IS ALSO NEARING THE 10K MARK! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I'm giving y'all the freedom to comment here if you have any questions you want me or the characters to answer and I will be making a separate chapter for the answers.

STRONG POWER THANK YOU!!