Part 18

Okay and we're back! This one will be a little angsty, but nothing too bad. Anyways please enjoy!
*not my picture*

This is a major timeskip, you and Mic live together and you get a phone call from your dads friend detective tsu. Please beware, THE FEELS!!

*ring ring*
You hear your phone go off as you finish washing the dishes, drying your hands you pick it up.

"Y/n speaking" you say politely.
"Hey y/n, it's me" the voice of your family friend responds.
"Hey! Tsu-San how are you?" You ask happily.
"Y/n listen, something bad has happened...real bad" he then explains about what happened to your dad, how he faced off against a villain name All for One. Explaining how your dad is in the hospital and that his quirk is diminishing.
Tears begin to threaten to spill over as you listen to the tragic story.
"W-What hospital...?" You whimper our. After knowing where your dad is you hang up.

"BAAAAAABE! I'm ho- what's wrong?" Hizashi suddenly asks, seeing your tear stained face. He rushes over and cups your cheeks.
"Baby, what happened? Are you alright?" Hizashi asks, full of worry.
"I...I have to go see my dad..." you say, unable to explain what's happened.
"I saw on the news all might was in a major fight, but I'm sure he's fine. After all, he IS the number one hero!" Hizashi exclaims, trying to make you feel better.
"...I'll be back..." you inform as you grab you medallion and double tap it. Your suit taking over your form as you run out the door.
"Babe! Be careful!" Hizashi yells, but not as loud as he would've been.
'Oh y/n, I know he'll be okay' Hizashi thinks to himself.

You begin to run down the street, and you tap your wrist and you hear your bike heading towards you. Jumping on you ride towards the hospital.

*BOOM*
You see clouds roll in, lightning striking the air. The rain begins to crash down upon you, as you struggle to drive straight. Emotions driving you up the wall. You're unable to fathom how your dad, ALL MIGHT is in the hospital.
'Please dad, please be okay...I can't live without you' you think sadly to yourself.

You see the hospital and you slam on the gas, throwing your bike to the side and rushing through the doors everyone turns to look at you. The nurses already know who you are, Tsu-San already informed them. One nurse taps you shoulder and tells you "this way". You remove your helmet and follow her towards a secluded section of the hospital. She points to a room and when you open the door,  you break down.
All might, the number one hero, the strongest man, and your father.... reduced to skin and bones, a if in his arm and a breathing mask.
Detective Tsu sees you and opens his arms. You run and hug him, unable to think straight.
"W-why...? Why my dad? All he ever did was try to save everyone! He's all might, he's number one! How can this happen?!?!" You wail. Tears flowing down your cheeks, your breathing unstable. Your body begins to shake uncontrollably as you cry into the detectives shirt. He runs his hands across your back, trying to calm you. But he knows there's no point, that you are too distraught right now.
You pull away and walk over to your dad, sniffling you grab his hand and squeeze it tight.
Suddenly, your hand is being squeezed and your dad cracks an eye open.
"N-now now, w-what'd I say about crying? The only tears I want to see f-from you are tears of joy" your dad states, a small smile on his face. You look up at him and he begins to explain what happened, knowing he might as well tell you.
"...and that's how I got here now, and the reason I look like...this! Y/n, I'm so sorry...your dad isn't the strong hero anymore....I've failed you....." you see tears begin to roll down his cheeks.
"NO! STOP! You are an amazing dad, and you're the number one hero! You haven't failed anyone dad, you're still my number one hero and I'm so thankful for all the sacrifices you've made for not just me, but everyone! You're still strong! Sure your quirk won't be the same, but I'm sure you'll figure out a way to still help other. Dad please, don't give up!" Your speech brings tears of joy to both all might and Tsu-San. You embrace your father and you both begin to discuss his next step.