Chapter 30 - Lunch

I have another idea for a GB fanfic. I know I should stop, but I won't. I think that on the epilogue, I will have everyone vote for which one I should do next. Here is the description:

The night that Owen's mother was killed, it wasn't really her. She had hired a look-alike in order to go visit her family secretly in order to leave her abusive husband. Sadly, luck wasn't on her side. When she returned, her look-alike was dead, her husband too while her son is missing in action.

Assumed dead, Owen's mother is forced to wait in order to be reunited with her son. Meanwhile, she accepts her family business as her brother gives it to her. It's called "The Institute", it's a private company that does the same thing as the Academy by killing and have a slightly different moral compass.

Back in Greece, there is Sang who is suffering terrible abuse from the hands of her stepmother. Her only relief are her best friends, North and Silas. One day, her stepmother catches her with her boys and attempts to kill them and her. Sang couldn't let that happen and kills her step-mother.

Immediately recruited by the Institute, Silas, North and Sang make a team. Uncle and Luke reach out too late to find North. For several years, the Ghost Team are the most successful in The Institute. Trusted even by the head, she gives them a mission precious to her heart. They are to track down her son. She has been receiving threats about him dead along with someone called Axel Toma.

Sang isn't one to back down from a challenge and where she goes her boys follow.

What will happen when both meet?

Who will win when their opposing morals collide?

Do you guys like this one, the first one or the second one better? Your votes help me make a decision about my next GB fanfic. There will be a huge vote at the end too!

***

I also need a new cover. Anyone want to make one?

Sang

Taking a lunch break was one of the best ideas I have ever had.

I was going to take this time to introduce my children to Uncle. He was one of the only people left from my time here that I truly cared for and wished to see again. There was Jessica and Erica, but they too were at the hospital with me and lied. I don't know how I feel about them yet.

"Mom?" Dallas asked.

I turn towards him and give him all of my attention, "Yes, sweetie?"

"Are we going to meet our Uncle?" questioned Leif.

I smile, "Yeah, we are going to have lunch at his place."

Noah grunts, "I don't like them."

I give him a look, "You don't know all of them."

He shrugs, "Academy is his family and I don't like them."

I frown, "Uncle is different."

Leif diffuses the tension, "We can meet him, then make a decision about him."

We all piled into his diner. It was around three in the afternoon, so there wasn't a lot of people here. We had skipped lunch and had had an early breakfast. I starving and so were my babies. They had the appetite of pigs. I just hoped that there wouldn't be too many Academy members following us. They are really curious and would eat here hoping to listen to our conversation.

I hear Uncle call out from the kitchen, "Sit down wherever you want. I'll be with you in a minute!"

I chuckle, it seems like Uncle still hires Academy members who probably rushed over to the hospital to see us. We are big news! Fun it is not. Gossiping old hens, the lot of them! Noah and Sam pushed together enough tables for all eleven of us to eat together. It's not like people were using the tables.