Ch. 14

my headass wants to be extra for once, so enjoy the aesthetic of this chapter and the ones after.

-

"your bullet,

"your bullet,

i'll take it anytime.

if this is what you want,

just shoot me"

-

"Do I really have to do this? I mean, isn't it your job to protect me?"

You've been complaining for the past hour. In your opinion, taking self-defense lessons was complete and utter bullshit. After being scared into the possibility that Kevin could be a mole for EXO, Chan made plans for you to be trained. His expression when he told you his arrangement, was light and airy--as if seeing you struggle to defend yourself was a show. On the other hand, the other SKZ members kept reassuring you that your fiance just wanted to keep you safe.

Felix and Hyunjin's snickers told you otherwise.

You played with the lace of your tennis shoe as Minho rolled his eyes. "Look, we just don't want you to get hurt, alright? These lessons are going to help. Trust me." You sighed and placed your head in between your knees, rocking back and forth. "We're not always going to be by your side."

Easy for him to say, you thought. At least he has the natural talent and skill for killing people. Minho was the sniper who saved your life that one day, for Christ's sake. You pouted nonetheless, "Can you just tell him that I'll survive?"

The young man stripped his gaze from his phone to glare at you. "If I try to ask him that, both our asses would get whooped." He then smirked at you, "But I don't think you'd mind that punishment?"

"You're a hoe."

"I thought that was obvious."

Minho's perverted thoughts made you self conscious of what you were wearing--a thin shirt and leggings. Usually, you'd have no problem with the outfit. But now, you were surrounded by a mansion full of guys, which made your uneasiness soar.

Your eyes fell upon Minho's maroon hoodie, and a sudden longing emerged. "Can I please please please borrow your jacket?"

He gave you a weird look. "Why would I?" Inside, however, he knew exactly why you were begging him for his hoodie. Poor girl lacks self-confidence, he thought. Minho was on the verge of walking away and leaving you to rot in your awkwardness, but his chivalry told him otherwise. He reluctantly took off his hoodie and handed it to you. "You better not get that shit dirty."