Children Of The Damned

A/N: This one might be a little short because I didn't know what to do with Phoebe in this one.

I walk downstairs to see Jenna, Damon and Elena all in the kitchen.
"Um, hi. Aunt Jenna is it okay if Hunter stays for dinner?" I ask her.
"Yeah, of course. You know he's welcome anytime." She tells me and I smile at her and run up to tell Hunter he can stay, but he is already at the bottom of the steps.
"You can stay." I tell him and place a kiss on his cheek. I take his hand and drag him into the kitchen. I start to help Elena set the table and then she brings out a box, Damon and Hunter are playing video games with Jeremy.
"I'm trying to find something about our birth mom, maybe find out who our birth dads are." She explains and I help her look through it. Jenna comes by and leans on the counter next to me.
"He is ridiculously hot." Jenna tells us staring at Damon.
"He's an ass." Elena tells her.
"He isn't that bad." I tell her nudging her with my shoulder.
"What are doing with this stuff anyways?" Jenna asks us.
"I thought there might be something about our birth parents here." She tells Jenna.
"Have you told Jeremy?"
"She's waiting for the right time." I tell Jenna and then the doorbell rings.
"That's Stefan." Elena says and her Damon and Hunter rush to then door and head outside. I make my way to living room and start a game with Jer. A few minutes later they come back inside.
"So.. I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day." He says.
"You're kidding me right?" He asks pausing the game.
"Jer, did you tell anyone other than Mr. Saltzman about Jonathan Gilbert's journal?" Elena asks.
"Why does everyone want that thing anyways? What's so important?" I ask them.
"Who else did you tell?" Elena asks ignoring me.
"Just that girl Anna." Jeremy tells them.
"The hot weird one?" Damon asks.
"Yeah."
"Wait, who is Anna?" Stefan asks.
"That's what I want to find out. How do you know her?" Damon asks and Elena's phone rings and she leaves to answer it.
"I just know her. She wants me to meet her at the grill tonight." He tells Damon.
"Perfect. I'll drive." Damon says and takes Jeremy with him. Stefan leaves to get Elena.
"I'll play with you." Hunter says and sits next to me.
"Okay."

After about 30 minutes of playing the game Elena and Stefan left and Hunter went with them. I was cleaning up from the dinner that only Jenna and I ended up eating. The doorbell rang, I go to answer it and it's Damon.
"Hey, um Stefan and Hunter aren't here anymore." I tell him.
"They aren't? Well than, I could actually use your help on an errand I have to run." He tells me and moves out of the way so I can go outside with him.
"So where are we going?" I ask him as I walk down the pathway, and he turns around and rips off my necklace.
"Be quiet. Do as I say." He tells me and leads me into the woods with him. We come upon the graveyard where there's a little light and I can see 3 figures.
"Well what do you know? This is an interesting turn of events." Damon says and I can now see Hunter, Stefan and Elena with a dug up grave.
"I can't let you bring her back." Stefan tells Damon.
"We're sorry." Hunter says with a sigh but his eyes don't leave me.
"So am I. For thinking for even a second I could trust you two." Damon tells them with his hand still attached to my arm, tightly.
"You are not capable of trust. The fact that you're here means you read the journal and you were planning on doing this yourself." Stefan tells Damon.
"Of course I was going to do it by myself. Because the only one I can count on is me! You made sure of that many years ago Stefan." He tells them. "But you.. you had me fooled." He says looking at Elena.
"What's going on? Why are we out here?" I ask Damon.
"I said, be quiet." He tells me and suddenly I can't talk. "So what're you going to do now? Because if you try and destroy that, I'll rip her heart out." Pointing over at me and my eyes widen and I look over at Hunter in fear.
"You won't kill her." Stefan says.
"I can do one better." He says and he bites his wrist and puts it up against my mouth. "Give me the book Stefan, or I'm stabbing her neck. And you will have a vampire girlfriend." He says, the last part to Hunter.
"Stefan, give him the book." Hunter says.
"Let her go first." Stefan says and I can feel tears running down my face.
"The book." Damon says.
"I am not going to give this to you until she is standing next to us." Stefan tells him.
"The problem is I no longer trust that you'll give it back." Damon says.
"You just did the one thing that ensures that we will." Hunter tells him and Stefan puts the book on the ground in front of him. Damon moves his head to look down at me and then lets me go, and I run over to Hunter.
"You're okay. It'll be okay." He tells me as I cry into his chest. "Let's get you home and I'll explain everything." He tells me and I nod as we walk away from them all.
We get back to my house and I'm sitting on the end of my bed as Hunter paces in front of me.
"Please stop, you're making my head hurt even more." I tell him and he nods and sits down in my desk chair.
"It will pass, Stefan and Elena are getting you aspirin right now." He explains. "Okay, so I said I would tell you everything."
"Yes, I believe that was said. Although I can't promise I believe that there's actually a explanation for what just happened. I mean Damon fed me his blood, and you guys were digging up a grave and Damon said he was going to turn me into a vampire." I tell him.
"I promise, I will explain everything, but first, here's your necklace." He tells me and gives me my necklace back and goes into explaining everything. From him and his brother's being vampires and the basics of that, to how Damon and Stefan's Ex-girlfriend was stuck in a tomb under the old church ruins. He's about to explain more into that when Stefan comes in and tells him something.
"Are you serious, I just explained it all to her." He tells Stefan.
"I can't do it with my diet and I don't trust Damon to." Stefan tells him and looks over at me.
"What's going on?" I ask them.
"I'm so sorry." Hunter says and comes over and takes off my necklace. "Forget everything that happened tonight and everything that I told you. Vampire's aren't real. After dinner you came up to bed and I came to day goodnight to you." He tells me.
"Good night." I tell him and place a kiss on his lips. "I love you." I tell him.
"I love you, too." He tells me. "Here, this must have fallen off." He tells me pulling out my necklace.
"Oh my god, I must not have realized." I tell him.
"That's alright. Just go to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." He tells me and places a kiss on my forehead before leaving. I change into pajamas and get into bed.