𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

~Vanessa's POV~

"Yeah, Ney, I'm going to move here

"Yeah, Ney, I'm going to move here. I have to go I'm getting on the subway I'll see you soon." Bubs told me chuckling through the phone.

"I know bubs I'm just so happy. See you soon." I told him and hung up the phone with a big smile.

I grabbed my bag and went to the living room were my parents were at.

"Hola ma, pa." I told them with a big smile giving them a kiss on the cheek.

They chuckle as my mom says, "Well someone's happy bubs is moving here."

"Why wouldn't I be he's basically like my brother. Maybe the reason he's moving here isn't the best but he's moving here that's all that matters." I told them with the smile never leaving my face.

"Well that's good sweetheart." My dad said giving me a smile and then checks his watch sighs, "Sorry to have to do this but I can't have breakfast guys I have to go otherwise Stuart will have my head."

"Please Ricky you guys are basically brothers I doubt that." My mom said chuckling making my dad and I chuckle as well.

"True as that may be I have to go see you later guys." He told us giving my mom a quick kiss and kissed my head.

Once my dad left my mom turned to me smiling, "Alright sweetie how about you sit here and I go make breakfast for us?"

"Yes please mama Imma just call Uncle Shawn." I told her with an even bigger smile but I saw her smile falter a little. "Are you okay mama?"

"Yeah I'm fine sweetie I'm just go make our breakfast." She said before quickly going to the kitchen.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her actions very confused it's not like my parents and Shawn are in a war, they're actually like best friends along with Cory and Topanga since my mom has known them since childhood. And Uncle Shawn is always treating me like his daughter so why did she act like that.

I shrug the thought off for now and call Shawn.

After the second ring he answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Papa Shawn!" I said through the phone with a big smile.

"Hey kiddo! How are you?" He asked and I can hear the excitement and happiness through the phone.

And for the next thirty minutes we talked through the fun until my mom said breakfast was ready.

"I have to go Papa Shawn call you soon?" I asked him.

"You better kiddo. Now go eat." He told me chuckling through the phone.

"Alright Papa Shawn bye love you." I told him.

"I love you too kiddo bye." He said before we hung up our phones.

°°°°°°

Currently I was outside the school office waiting for bubs, I got lots of messages from Maya and Riley and especially Farkle asking where I was knowing I'd never skip class.