44

(a few months later)

Y/N stirred in her sleep when she felt the sunlight peeking through the blinds as it hits her face, she grunted out softly before opening her eyes to see face to face to Namjoon's sleeping face. His cheeks were squished as he laid on the pillow, his lips parted as he snored making Y/N smile. Checking the time she carefully lifted Namjoon's arms from her waist and replace it with a pillow before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

Another door was connected to their room as she opens it to find the sleeping Areum on her bed hugging Ryan. "Areum? Baby wake up." Y/N wakes her up as Areum whined a bit, "Come on sweetie, let's have breakfast before we head to the beach. Yous aid you wanted to catch the crabs with daddy." Y/N tried again and this time Areum woke up and sat up quickly, "Crabs? Okay." she mumbled and stumbled out of the bed with Y/N's help of course.

The two girls get ready for the day and while Y/N was busy doing her makeup, Areum dressed in a pastel pink sun dress walked inside their shared bedroom and climbed on the bed to wake up her father.

"Daddy wake up wake up!" Areum jumped on the bed but Namjoon was still snoring away stuck in dreamland, the girl huffed when her father was still asleep, she sat on his stomachache before doing her famous Areum wake up call move.

Face smacking.

Namjoon jolted up awake when he felt tiny hands hit his face, squinting at the light he finally saw his daughter on top of him. "Wake up daddy! We're going to the beach today!" Areum cheered, Namjoon sat up while hugging her tightly making her squeal out feeling ticklish when her father nuzzled his nose in her neck.

"Stop daddy!" Areum giggled making Namjoon smile, "Go and take a bath, I want to catch crabs like you promised!" the girl said getting out of his grip and pulling him to the bathroom.

Y/N smiled as she hear the two talk and just continued on doing her makeup. 20 minutes later Namjoon was already dressed in a thin white button up shirt with a pair of black shorts, he was busy choosing between a straw hat or a simple beige hat instead. Knowing he can't decide he went to ask his wife, yes, wife. To be honest this was supposed to be their honeymoon but imagine your shock once you got inside the private jet to Bora Bora to see your daughter smiling happily in one of the seats with her hello kitty sling bag, pink luggage and her Ryan next to her. They had to take her with them. (a/n: smh Areum)

"Hey baby which one do you think should I - oh wow." Namjoon paused in his steps as he saw Y/N dressed in a white off shoulder crop top with a pair of shorts. Her hair was tied in a bun and he noticed she put on makeup today, Y/N turned around to look at her husband and walked towards him. "Hmm, the beige one suits you I think." Y/N said taking the beige hat and put it on his head, Namjoon kept staring at her with wide eyes making her laugh.

"What?"

He blinked before pulling her by the waist and mold their lips together, not that Y/N was complaining but they have to go now if they want breakfast. Namjoon broke the kiss but not before giving her cheek little butterfly kisses as well, "What's got into you?" Y/N giggled at him, "Can't a guy appreciate his gorgeous young wife?" he wiggle his eyebrows making her scoff. "Well this gorgeous young wife of yours will not be gorgeous once she's cranky because of hunger, let's go." Y/N grabbed her tote bag that she bought at the nearby stall before calling for Areum.

"Areum let's go!"

The said girl came out from her room carrying the hello kitty sling bag and her tiny hat as well, she got in between her parents and held both if their hands together as they head out to the hotel restaurant. After breakfast a car waited for them outside as the chauffeur opened the door for them.

"Good morning sir, miss."

"Take a break today, I'n going to drive for today." Namjon said as he took the car keys from the guy who nodded but nonetheless helped then get inside the car. Y/N sat next to driver's seat with Areum at the back, the three had fun talking to each other while blasting Pink Fong songs. The drive to the beach was only 5 minutes, Namjoon paid the car parking ticket before they really got into the beach. "This is beautiful." Y/N breathed out as she saw the familiar white sands and blue water that she sees only in TV or magazines.

Who knew she got to be here.

"I'm going to catch the crabs!" Areum squealed as soon as they found a spot to sit, Y/N quickly grabbed her by the arm, "Not before you put on sunscreen." Areum pouted but listened to her mother anyways, Y/N helped her to put on sunscreen before the girl dashes away on her quest to find crabs. "I'm going with Areum okay?" Namjoon said giving his wife a kiss on the head before jogging towards his daughter.

Y/N sat on the mat and sighed as she stared at them, she took out her phone taking pictures of the view and of course a selfie of herself. She got a notification from Jungkook.

Kookie: is Areum cockblocking you guys?

You: smh Kook no, we only do it when Areum is dead asleep from going out all day

Kookie: going on a honeymoon with your daughter wow

You: stfu Jeon

Y/N shook her head at her friend and looked up again, she saw a short haired women approaching her husband and daughter. Y/N couldn't see her face but from both of Namjoon and Areum's expression it can't be good. So Y/N stood up and walked towards them, Areum saw Y/N and quickly went to hug her burying her face in her thighs. Y/N looked up at Namjoon who had a blank look on his face.

"Oh, who is this?" The women smiled, "I'm Y/N." Y/N answered as the women nodded  she noticed how the women stared at her from head to toe.

"Are you their nanny? I'm Soohyun by the way, Bae Soohyun. Namjoon's wife."

What in tarnation.

***finally got to add pictures smh

***
finally got to add pictures smh