002.

1:57 am
Buckhead, GA
Malaysia POV

We was turning up then Key Glock asked me for a private lap dance when Yasmin went to give dolph a lap dance

Shit I guess she wasn't doing a good ass job he asked me shit I get nervous all the years I been here I never got asked for a private dance by a fine ass celebrity well besides Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Tank,Etc....

I led him to the other area and he walked in then I put the code on the key pad and I set a time for us 20 mins. It should be good enough.

I went thru the other side and I changed to my see thru moschino skirt and I took the top off and put my red robe around me.

The music started to play.

I dimmed the lights and set the lights for when to change and I put the spotlight on me.

I slowly walked out and the red spotlight got on me. I started to take the robe off and I danced to the rhythm of the song.

I poured baby oil down my body and he watched it drip down.

I rubbed my boobs and bit my lip at him and he licked his lips and I saw him grab his shit.

I slowly walked towards him and I got close to him and did a flip and landed on his lap and I rub down his chest to his stomach then I stopped.

I grined against his dick slowly dancing to the song.

"Damn baby girl" he said rubbing on my booty.

I slowly got off him and crawled on the floor and arched my back and went down slowly getting on my stomach then I made my ass bounce on the floor.

He was biting his lip and he threw some money.

The song then changed to Tank When We Remix.

This my shit so bitch I'm finna act up.

I walked behind him.

When trey part came on I pushed his head to the left and I rubbed down his chest to his dick and I whispered in his ear.

"U like this daddy huh?"

"Damn baby shit hell yea"

I turned his chair around to me and sat facing him.