Chapter 10 : Daddy

— Two years later —

"Kiran," he whispers in his ear while beaming as I'm holding our little baby. "How are you? Did you eat well? Did mommy give you enough milk for you to be as strong as daddy?" he burbles his son's lips, his eyes sparkling as our big baby's ones are staring into his with amusement and wonder. A little smile appears on his face, making the both of us react like two crazy people that never saw any child grinning on earth. "Aww! I made him smile!" Jungkook almost jumps on his spot dropping his head on my shoulder while caressing Kiran's cheek. "Look how cute he is...jeez...he's my own reflection..."

I throw him a glare, feeling offended. "Ya...you always said, "Oh I hope he's going to be as beautiful and amazing as you"! "He's going to be the best baby in the world"!"

He giggles and presses his lips on mine, "I'm joking honey, you're cute as well and our baby is perfect because of your face," he pecks my lips one more time, before gazing back at our child. "I love him so much...I always feel like crying from extreme happiness whenever I see him..." he rests his head on my shoulder, rubbing his fingers on our baby's face delicately. "Can I hold him in my arms...?"

I smile and nod at him, moving Kiran up gently and he's playing with his fingers in his mouth, I lift him up and put him in Jungkook's arms as softly as I can, while I can see my husband's eyes sparkling like ever and not drifting away from what must be the most wonderful and precious human on this earth. I can't help but smile at the sight of them wearing the same clothes, white t-shirt, and grey sweatpants, I have a normal Jungkook and tiny Jungkook in my life now.

He holds him up as I'm beholding them together, our son being very calm as Jungkook is beaming unceasingly and acting like the typical parent making weird things to get their child's attention cutely. He keeps him against his torso and holds his head carefully for them to face each other. I lean over him even more and rest my head on his shoulder to enjoy the moment between us.

Jungkook puckers his lips and presses them on his son's ones in the tenderest manner, both gazing into each other's big gleaming eyes. Once he pulls back, he cannot help but giggle at Kiran's reaction, he stares at his father for some short seconds, before beaming and Jungkook does it again on different spots of his face.

Since he talked to Daehan about the issues one week ago, he's feeling better and less bad about the way he gives them their attention. I relieved to see him okay about it and not worried.

"Do you want daddy to tickle you?" he speaks in a low-pitched voice, gazing at his son as if he was the most beautiful thing on earth. Kiran smiles at him, not understand just a word of what the man is telling him. "Is my baby ticklish just like his mommy?" he holds him closer to him to bring his fingers to his small neck and move them slowly, making our son's body twitch and laugh in the most precious way ever. That's like a sound that you cannot hear while remaining serious, it's impossible. "You are?" Jungkook giggles, tickling his son and being more than blissful at the sound of his laughter and his adorable face.

"I guess I'm the one who will have to go pick Daehan up at school?" I look at him, feeling my heart melting at his behavior. "If Kiran is sleeping I will go, don't worry," he pecks his son and gazes at him without drifting his eyes away.

"You know Daehan ends school at 3 pm which is in one hour and Kiran always takes a nap at that hour, that means I'll already be waiting in front of the gate," I watch the time it is while Jungkook is totally lost in his own world with our baby. "Then...I'll hurry to go pick up Daehan and let you here with Kiran but I will hold him till he goes to bed."

"You know you can sometimes let him crawl on the couch or floor..."

"I know but..." he pouts and takes his tiny baby's hand in his, that's more than five times smaller, that's adorable. "I like having him against him, it makes me feel good...he makes my heart beat fast all the tim—" his sentence gets cut off by Kiran, he leans towards his face and wraps his arms around it to hug his head and let his cheek against his face. My laughter instantly goes out, "He wants to suffocate you."