Part 19

Timeskip! 1 year after all mights incident, most of the population doesn't know his secret. You haven't told mic or the others, and you probably won't.

Your POV
"Mmm" you moan out as you snuggle into your lovely man. Both of you are naked, just enjoying each others presence.
Hizashi opens his eyes, his blonde hair looking crazy. He glances at you in his arms. The sun shining through the window, creating an almost angelic glow around you. He smiles and kisses your forehead, then your eyelids, next your cheeks.
"Haha zashiiiii, that tickles" you giggle as you begin to wake up. He laughs saying "I couldn't help it babe, you looked so cute~!" You chuckle and stand up, stretching your body.
"Mmmhmmm, I love the view here~" Hizashi purrs out, eyes wandering down your body. You turn and wink at him.
You begin to get dressed as he throws some pants on to start breakfast. Luckily, you both have the day off! Yay!
After throwing on some jeans and a t-shirt you roll downstairs.
"Hey babe~" You exclaim, as you hug Hizashi from behind.
You both sit down, enjoying a nice breakfast.
...
...
...
*IM A BARBIE GIRL STARTS TO PLAY*
"Pfft, seriously babe? Hahaha!" Hizashi laughs at the tone but you then say "Uh Babe, that's YOUR phone" his face flushes as he answers the phone. You begin rolling with laughter.
"Shut up! Hello, Yamada here?...Uh huh, really? Do you really need us? Yeah, okay okay. On our way" And with that Hizashi hung up the phone.
"Uh, what's up?" You ask, curious where you had to go now.
"Apparently there's some villains that are giving our friends a challenge and they need some backup" Hizashi informs you as he goes to change. You stand up and grab your medallion and double tap it.
You both run out the door, hopping on your bike.
"Come on present mic, time to go!" You holler. He grins and holds onto your waist tightly. You then speed off towards your friends direction.

^POV CHANGE^

"Shit look out!" Eraserhead shouts to midnight. She quickly doges and runs back.
'Damn it! Every time I take his quirk away his buddy attacks me!'
Dom and Neko are handling the other villain, and it looks like even they are struggling.
Right as I look over the villain with the hoodie runs at my.

"HEY GET BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!" that familiar shout blasts the guy back as his ears begin to bleed.
I see a black bike and two familiar faces arrive.
"About damn time" I state, happy they're here.

^POV CHANGE^

"About Damn time" eraserhead states.
"Well excuse me, we were eating breakfast!" I jokingly yell.
"I see we have 2 villains. What's their deal?" I ask.
"The one with the hood has the ability to swap people bodies to confuse them. DON'T Let him touch you. And the guy in the cloak has some kind of mirror quirk. They can't even touch him!" After shouta explains the situation we see nemuri get kicked into a building!
"Midnight! You'll pay for that!" I holler. I run towards him and right as he's about to touch me I use the earth to laugh myself in the air. I then shoot ice at him but he backflips to dodge. Hizashi hollers at the man but he simply keeps dodging.
'Shit' I think to my self. We're all struggling.
"Guys I have an idea" I state into the communications com in my helmet. Everyone glances at me and explain the plan.

...
...
...
"All right! Let's go!" I shout. I use my ice abilities to force the hooded figure to backflip towards his partner.
"Hah! That all you got!" The hooded guy yells, confident is his victory.
I smirk and right as he gets to the cent of the street Hizashi yells "YEAAAAAAAAAAAH" at the cloaked figure, throwing off his mirror quirk. Eraserhead then disables it and Neko drop kicks the man back. Midnight runs at the hooded figure and uses her whip to throw him off guard. Both men stumble back and I surround them with ice.
"O-oh you think some ice is gonna stop us!!!"the hooded figure roars.
"Nah, but this will" I say with a smirk. Suddenly I use my first to melt the ice and water falls all over them.
"Ooooh I'm wet! Oh no!" They both begin to laugh at my 'plan'.
Smirking I snap my fingers and lightning strikes the water, electrocuting them both.
They both pass out and Dom uses his quirk to bind them both.
"Well, nice job team" I say.
Everyone nods with smiles when suddenly the camera crew and paparazzi swarm all 6 of us.
"Eraserhead over here!"
"Domino come take a picture!"
"Neko! You're so cuuute!"
"Elementress! We have questions!"
"Present mic! This way please!"
So many people were yelling and taking our pictures we all just smiled and waved (smile and wave boys, smile and wave😂)
"Elementress, who are our villains?" One reporter asks. I glance over to the two men, and I see Hizashi walking towards the hooded guy.
"Hey mic, maybe you-" but before you. Could warn him the man grabbed Hizashi so Aizawa ran to help.
The man laughed and grabbed eraser as well. A bright light then began to form and when it dimmed down I saw both heroes on the ground.
"MIC! Eraserhead!" I scream out.
All the police kept the reporters back as I ran towards the villains.
I look at the hooded figure and my eyes widen.
"It's you! The guy from a year ago! You tried to take the mayors daughter!" You exclaim pointing at him.
"Yeah yeah, well whatever now. You may have stopped my plans but I still got to hurt your little boyfriend hahahaha!!" He cackled as he and his partner we thrown in the cop cars.
I rush over to Hizashi and put his head on my lap, luckily it seemed both Hizashi and Aizawa were just unconscious.
"Come on, we can go to my place" midnight states and multiple officers help load the two heroes in the vehicles.
I nod and have Ki-Chan ride with me. Handing her a white and pink helmet we headed to Dom and Nemuris home.
'You two better wake up' I think to myself as we ride away.