Minecraft With A Perv

I struggled in his grip as he pulled me along with him down the street.

He was much stronger than I am so it wasn't really doing much.

"Let me go you asshole!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up, you're gonna make people notice us!" He yelled back.

"Good! HELP ME HELEN!! YOU'RE ALWAYS SO NOSEY AND NOW YOU CHOOSE TO MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS?!" I screamed.

The guy chuckled a bit at my insult, but didn't lighten his grip at all.

"You're hurting my fucking wrist." I complained.

"What? No more struggling and insulting your neighbors?" He asked.

"No because my damn wrist hurts like a bitch." I pouted.

"Well too fucking bad." He cursed, but lightened his grip a bit.

"Damn we both curse like fucking sailors." I said.

"Yup." He agreed.

"So where are you taking me again?" I asked.

"To see Slender. You're obviously some supernatural ass bitch, which means he'll want you to serve under him." He explained.

"Ew, is this some kind of fucked up fetish cult or something?" I asked.

"What the fuck? No! Also, BEN doesn't represent us, I swear." He said the last part quickly.

"BEN?" I asked.

"Someone who lives at the mansion." He said.

"Mansion? Like Playboy Bunny mansion?" I asked.

"The what?" He questioned.

"Never mind." I muttered.

We walked for about 10 minutes before we arrived in front of a thick line of trees, leading to a forest.

I shuddered at how creepy it was, but didn't say anything.

"We're going in there?" I asked, fear lacing my voice.

"Yup." He said, pulling me along with him once again.

"Why?!" I yelled.

"Shut your fucking mouth, my head hurts because of you!" He yelled back.

I glared at the back of his head but shut up, nonetheless.

After tripping on roots for 10 minutes straight, we finally arrived.

It was a huge, wooden, broken down mansion that had an eerie vibe to it.

"What the hell is this place?!" I asked.

"It's the mansion." He casually replied, walking up to the front door.

He swung the door open and pulled me inside, then slammed it shut.

We were in a foyer, that looked surprisingly nice, despite the outside of the mansion.

One side of the foyer led to a living room, the other side led to a kitchen, while stairs separated the two sections.

I could see a couple of people in the living room, and two sitting at the counter in the kitchen.

No one seemed to pay any attention when he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I'M HOME FUCKERS." He yelled.

I cringed at how loud he was, and the way it bounced off the walls.

"I gotta go talk to Slender so I'm gonna lock you in my room." He muttered as he dragged me up the stairs.

I just shook my head silently.

I was by no means scared of these people, it's not like they could kill me anyways.

They could try to scare me into submission, but in reality they'd have no chance of actually scaring me.

Sure they might surprise me or disgust me with their weird killer powers or whatever, but that's about it.

Anyways, he kinda just threw me into a room and slammed the door shut, then locked the door handle.

"He does realize I could unlock it from inside, right?" I raised an eyebrow and whispered to myself, trying not to laugh.

I sat down on the bed and took a glance around the room.

My OCD was immediately triggered.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" I yelled.

The walls had holes in them and there was blood on the floor, along with piles of dirty clothes and various knifes and sharpening blocks scattered around the room.

The desk chair had jackets and pants piled on it and the bed was messy and unmade.

"At least his sheets are clean." I muttered.

"Ugh the mess is killing me!!" I flopped back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

A song popped into my mind and I decided to hum to myself.

I'm so tired of love songs,

Just wanna go home, go home.

That describes me right now.

I sighed and got up.

I stretched a bit and cracked my knuckles.

"I'm so fucking bored." I complained.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door, then carelessly wandered down to where the kitchen was.

A few people glanced at me, then did a double take before slowly following behind me.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a soda, walking past the people following me and waving.

They all looked at each other and then back to me.

I flopped down on the couch besides a dude dressed like Link, his eyes were black and it looked like he was crying blood.

He didn't even spare a glance before handing over an Xbox controller.

"Gay." I muttered, joining in the game.

"What was that?" He finally looked over at me and his eyes widened.

"A girl!" He squealed.

"A pig!" I yelled.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Did you just call me a pig?" He asked.

"Did you assume my gender in 2019?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Right, my bad. It's just, well, you've got tits so I just assumed." He looked down at my boobs and smiled pervertedly.

"Eyes are up here buddy." I said.

He looked back up at me and shut off the Xbox, then turned on a PS4.

"This better?" He asked, handing me a controller.

"I prefer PC but it'll do." I shrugged.

He clicked on Minecraft and loaded up a new survival world.

"Ah, a man of culture I see." I smirked.

"Indeed." He agreed.

Suddenly we heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

"WHERE IS SH-" The guy from before came in and his eyes landed on me, then went to green dude, then to the controller, and back to me.

"BEN. Let the girl go..." He slowly walked over to us and took the controller out of my hands, then pulled me to him and slowly backed away.

"Hey! I was playing that!" I said.

"You remember how I said that BEN doesn't represent us as a whole? Well I meant it." He said quietly.

"REEEEE-" BEN screeched.