54 ~ when rosie's back

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung pulled herself deeper into Lisa. Her long arms wrapping tighter around the girls neck until their bodies got as close as they could get.

She felt Lisa smile through a kiss and lean back. Chaeyoung giggling as she fell on top of her.

Chae became flustered after realizing she was actually on top of Lisa. She could feel the girl underneath her... feel her.

Lisa adjusted her legs, moving Chaeyoung's over from their awkward place on hers. Lisa letting one of Chae's fall in between her legs while the other, Chaeyoung put over one of hers.

"What should I call you babe?" Lisa whispered rubbing her back. "Should I call you Chaeyoung or Roseanne?"

Chaeyoung smiled and leaned her head down on Lisa's chest, hearing the blonde breath in and out.

"Either one..." She smiled. But her smile soon softened until it was no more. "I haven't b-been called Roseanne in a long time."

Lisa continued rubbing her back as Chaeyoung melted down into her warm chest and embrace. Breathing in her scent.

"I think it's pretty. Is that the name you were born with?"

"Yeah."

"Hm." Lisa said aloud. "Can I call you Rosie?"

Chaeyoung's heart stopped hearing that. "Rosie?..." She whispered.

"Yeah, is that okay?"

Suddenly Chaeyoung found herself falling down a well of memories she's suppressed. Things she tried forgetting to save her from the pain of missing them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Chaeyoung flinched at the sudden yell as she entered through the front door with her older sister Alice.

Her parents shot confetti at her and laughed. Chaeyoung's face lit up as she looked around at all the decorations and balloons.

"You didn't have too." She pouted.

"Of course we did! Our Rosie is fifteen!" Her father grinned, picking her up and spinning her around. "You'll be driving soon."

"Let's have some cake Roseanne." Her mom smiled. "Your sister helped me make it."

"You guys..." Chaeyoung slipped into the kitchen and smiled at the bright cake with with a music note on top. "It's perfect. Thank you."

"Of course sis." Alice hugged her and their parents soon joined her too.

Chaeyoung chuckled at the name on the cake. "Happy birthday Roseanne... and Chaeyoung?"

"That was your fathers idea." Her mother laughed.