Chapter 46 - Cold

Matty's P.O.V.

Fuck. I didn't want to be her half brother or some shit.

I could never kiss her, never tell her that she was beautiful.. infact, sexy as hell, never well.. sleep with her.

Did I really deserve this? Did she really deserve this?

No.

I loved her, she knew. She knew for sure. But this didn't make the situation any easier.

Heck, maybe I wasn't even her half brother!

Maybe it was some silly other guy named Matthew.. I'm sure as hell not the only person in this world that is named Matthew.

She said something about how this whole situation was going to be a tuff fight and I cut her off.

"Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war" I said straight at her. She looked at me with huge eyes full of fear and... anger?

I directed my gaze to my hands again and I noticed her shifting uncomfortably.. how could she do this? On the other hand it wasn't exactly her fault but whatever..

"Just go home" I said not looking at her. As I glanced at her a tear fell from her face but I decided to act cold. Just act like nothing happened.

She turned around and left, I was kind of hurt about that for a matter of fact but what the hell did I expect?!

Never did I think it would come to this point. Never.

I left.

I ran away.

Somewhere.

Just anywhere.