Chapter 28: The Fight For Humanity

Lucy POV

We were all planning our strategy for the next move against the Neo Oracion Seis, when I could feel it, something in the distance. Something powerful.

Natsu: "I feel funny..." He says grabbing his stomach.

Gray: "Yea, I feel it too."

Erza: "A multitude of incredibly high skilled wizards are heading this way at unimaginable speeds... We must notify the whole of Blue Pegasus to this threat."

???: "Uh uh uhh..." I turn around and see a tall and skinny man standing there.

Lucy: "Who are you?" I ask stepping towards him, but, as I do, he disappears.

???: "The name's Flash. How are you Miss Heartfilia?" I whip my head around and see him leaning against the wall behind me.

Gray: "What?"

Erza POV

He's, so fast... Only people of... M/n's caliber, have I ever seen move that fast... Yet, something was off about this one, he seemed far too relaxed to be moving this fast. Then I hear thuds coming from outside.

Flash: "Ahh, so the cavalry has arrived. Well, it twas' nice knowing you for a minute or two there, Lucy." Then he smirks, and disappears again, as the door is kicked in. And he comes walking in...

Erza: "Thor...?"

Your POV

Ok Etherion, I'm ready, send me back to my world.

Etherion: "I understand you may think that, but know this M/n. Magical energy here, in the spirit's world, is far different than in yours. Here, it is more than abundant and you can use much more without tiring, in your world, it may take all your strength simply to summon that power, much less sustain it." I look down to my hands, then back to him. And nod.

You: "Don't worry about me... I'll manage." He nods as the world around me begins to fade.

Etherion: "Good luck..."

Etherion POV

Etherion: "Good luck... my son."

Erza POV

Thor: "Where is the Heartfilia girl?! She must be killed before the gate is opened!" What?

Natsu: "You'll Never Get To Lucy! She's Our Friend You Can't Have Her!" I turn back to Natsu, as that Flash man appears in front of him, only after did I notice his knee was driven into Natsu's gut. "Ow..."

Flash: "You are a pathetic excuse of a Dragon Slayer."

???: "Calm yourself Flash, we seek a peaceful conclusion, use force only if necessary."

Gray: "And who are you?" I look over as a small and somewhat chubby man steps forward.

???: "I, am Brain." Although I noticed as he talked, his mouth didn't move... Although I was just thankful it wasn't Brain from the Oracion Seis.

Erza: "H-how are you speaking through a closed mouth?"

Brain: "I speak telepathically, through your minds."

Gray: "Whoa, and I thought Juvia could be creepy..." Then a hear a familiar war cry, I look over and see Natsu charging Flash.

Natsu: "You'll pay for that!"

Brain: "If you seek violence, then fine, we shall give it to you." But, as he finishes the roof explodes as I see 3 objects come crashing in. I jump back as debris and dust cloud the room, and as they clear, I see 3 men standing there, 2 of which I have seen before... Rockwell and Neptune, but the third, was similar to Neptune, but had a much lighter blue, almost a white colorway to his figure. His hair was short and spiked, starting with a mild blue at his head, and faded to white tips at the end.