Part 20

So I've had so many chapter ideas tonight, and I think this one will be a lemon 🍋, so please enjoy! 🍋 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD, don't like it? Then don't read it

"Oh COME ON!" You scream in frustration. Today was one of those days where nothing went right.
First you woke up late, second you had to skip breakfast, third some villain got your outfit completely dirty, fourth paparazzi were EVERYWHERE!
"Hey Elementress, nice look" a photographer said with sarcasm lacing his voice. You glare from behind your helmet wanting to strangle him.
"HAHA! what do we have here? Do not worry for I AM HERE!" suddenly your dad is standing next to you, laughing away. You remove your helmet and smile at him, glad that he's 'saving' you from the reporters.
"All might over here!"
"Oh! Oh! Right here!"
"All might I have a question!"
"All might how about a picture of you and Elementress?!"
Your dad nods to the last reporter asking for a picture. You internally groan as you are covered in filth. You dad puts his arm around you and you both shout "PLUS ULTRA" causing everyone to go wild.
"Okay okay, I'm heading home now" you inform dad might.
"GOODBYE MY CHILD! Hahaha!" Dad might laughs as you run off.

^Timeskip to almost getting home^

"I feel gross" you complain out loud, as you're walking you see Doms store!
'Perfect! I can get a new outfit!' You happily think to yourself.
"Ah Elementress! How awesome of you to like show up!" One of your favorite cashiers squeals out.
"Hey boo, how's life?" You ask him. He laughs and tells you all about a new guy he met.
"Guuurl you wanna change? I know you're not walking around town like that!" He exclaims, finally seeing your filthy clothes.
"Yeah, I'm gonna leave the suit with Dom, wanna pick me out a new outfit?" I ask, and in return he nods his head and rushes off.
"Haha now y/n, you know he loves to shop for you right? He'll have about 10 outfits for you!" Dom laughs as he walks out of a door.
"I can't help it! He's adorable and a great employee! Plus I need a favor" You sheepishly admit showing him the armor he made for you.
"Jeez, Alright I'll clean it. But only if you agree to sign a few items for me. A lot of my regulars are huge fans of yours!" Dom exclaims as he shows you the t-shirts he needs signed.
You nod your head, happy to make some people's day!
After signing and Dom allowing you to use the shower upstairs your favorite employee also knows as "rockstar". His nickname is a mystery to you but you love him anyways.
"Alright girl, a few new outfits for you! Which one do you want?" Rockstar asks holding up so many cute clothes. You poin at the 3rd one which is an adorable white mid thigh high dress with a bow on the back along with some wedges.
"Yaaaaas Queen! Work it!" Rockstar snaps as I Sachet my way out the door. I laugh and wave bye to everyone, pleased that my day is getting better.
"Ah! What a nice day! I'll walk home" I say aloud to myself, not realizing the rude reporter from earlier had followed me.
I begin my walk home, humming bohemian rhapsody to myself. I see my home and I also notice Hizashis car.
'Yay! He's finally off for the day!' I think excitedly to myself.
But before I can get home I hear a twig snap.
"All right, who's there? I could sense you following me" You state, slightly annoyed as the reporter from earlier steps out.
"Aww, too bad I got caught! I was gonna love knowing where you live~ I must say Elementress, it's nice seeing you in something like that" he states, you see where his eyes are and you're not pleased.
"Oi, I'm not some poster girl! Eyes up here! Now, go away." You firmly tell him.
He walks up to you, and you realize how tall he actually is. A good 6 inches taller than you.
"How about you show me your place and I show you a good time?" He purrs our, as he greats your ass.
"WHY YOU LITTLE-" but your cut off by a loud yell.
"GET OFF HEEEEEERRRRREE" your lovely man shouts, activating his quirk. Present mic had seen enough, he knew EXACTLY what that perverse reporter did.
Hizashi grabbed the reporter by the collar and whispered something in his ear. Whatever it was, it caused the reporter to pale and run away.

"Hey thanks-" but you're cut off as Hizashi roughly kisses your lips. "Mhm!" You're surprised at first but easily melt into the kiss.
As the kiss begins to get heated you break apart, panting.
Hizashi then grabs your wrist and pulls you into yours and his home. The second the door is shut and locked you're thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Z-zashi! What are you doing?!" You holler.
You're met with silence as he throws you on y'alls bed.
You look up and see Hizashis emerald orbs, glazed over with lust and slight anger.
"Zashi, please tell me what's wrong?" You beg to him, giving him the puppy dog eyes.
He cracks.
"Damnit y/n, I love you so much and that ASSHOLE decided it'd be okay to touch you! MY S/O! Who they he'll does that?! He's lucky I'm a hero!" Hizashi yells in anger, trying to keep his quirk under control.
Hizashi Yamada very rarely gets angry, but when he does you'd better watch out!
"Oh Zashi, you know he'd never compete with you~" you purr into his ear. You hear his breath hitch as you run your fingers down his hair. You pull him in for a kiss, slowly deepening it.
"Mmm" you moan out as Hizashi grabs your ass and squeezes it.
"Oh Zashi~" you moan out as his kisses begin to trail down your neck and chest.
"Ya know Babe, I really like this dress on you. But I think it'd look better on my floor" he whispers in your ear seductively.
Hizashi unzips your dress and you allow it to fall to your ankles. Now you stand clad in your matching bra and panties, along with your cute wedges.
"Here babe, let me help you" Hizashi purrs our before having you sit on the edge of the bed. He gets on his knees and takes your wedges off of you, rubbing your feet and legs as he travels upwards.
"Mmm, oh yes~" you moan out as his hands go up to your chest and remove the bra. You boobs bounce out as throws it across the room.
You begin to pout seeing as you're practically naked and Hizashi is fully clothed.
"Mmmm, Babe~ take off your clothes too" you mumble out.
"Why should I?" He questions.
"Please Present Mic? I want you to fuck me so good~" you tell him, surprising you both at your own words.
Hizashi grins as he rips his own clothes off, your hands touching every part of his body. Your hands tracing his 6 pack all the way down to his happy trail.
"Oh yeah baby" Hizashi moans out.
You both take off the last articles of clothing and now you're both taking time to admire the others body.
"Tell me listener, how would you like for a one on one session with me?" Mic asks suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.
You giggle and reply "oh my! One on one with a pro hero? That'd be amazing~"
"You know, as a DJ and a voice hero my hands and mouth are very skilled. Why don't I show you" he says as he goes down on you.
Before you can even get out a reply Hizashi has his mouth on your bottom lips, tongue plunging in and out of you. You moan out his name "h-Hizashi~"
No matter how many times he's done this, he keeps getting better.
Two of his long digits makes there way inside of you pumping in and out slowly. His tongue kitten licking your clit.
"Oh, oh! P-please Present Mic! Faster..." You exclaim, a moan making its way out of you.
"Hmmm" mike moans on your clit, causing wonderful vibrations.
"AH MIC PLEASE" you beg loudly, tears beginning to form.
Hizashi glances at your flushed face, tears in your eyes from the pleasure HE was bringing you.
He begins to pump his fingers fast and faster. His tongue licking around and then pressing onto your clit.
"A-a-Ah y-yes! Oh GOD YES" You scream in ecstasy.
"I-I'm about to!" You holler informing mic of your orgasm closing in.
After your body finishes shaking, Hizashi finishes his 'meal'.
"Mm, baby! You always taste so delicious~ I could taste you all day!" Mic says happily.
You giggle as you're breathing starts to become even again.
Suddenly mic grabs your ankles and pulls you towards him.
"Now, for some more fun~" he purrs out, glancing at you as you nod.
He then slides himself right inside of you.
"Oh! God!" You scream out.
"Shit babe, your pussy always feels so good!" Mic then starts to thrust faster and faster.
You scream out his name in ecstasy, your nails clawing down his back. Biting every inch of his neck and him returning the favor. You both make passionate love to each other for 3 hours.
"Oh oh yes baby! I'm close" mic states, his thrusts become more sporadic.
You're both covered in sweat and with one final thrust he cums inside of you.
"Oh yeah~" Mic moans out.
Mic grabs a towel and cleans you both up and Lies back down.
"Hmm, I love you y/n" Zashi tells you.
"And I love Zashi" you reply, sleep beginning to take over.
You turn on your side as Hizashi spoons you.
...
...
...
"Pssssst Hizashi...what's that?" You ask as you point to the corner of the room.
Hizashi turn over and sees....
"AAAAAHHHHHH A SPIDER KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!" His quirk activating cause multiple windows to shatter.
"Hahahahhhaaaaa!!! Oh god! That was way funnier that the last time!" You screech with laughter, unable to hold back tears. You walk over and turn the light on, revealing a fake spider.
Hizashi looks at you and glares.
"You suck" he says annoyed.
"Hahaha!" You continue to laugh, happy about your successful prank.