S

11:21

The morning was pretty uneventful. Lucaster was waiting for orders on what to do, where to go. I can't believe how far we've come. To think that less than a month ago, the case was a lost cause but now... Now... Now we are coming so close to the end. A little smiled found its way to Julian's lips and a wave of relief with a hint of happiness overcame him.

15:18

Is. Can. Won't.  It could be any of these words or non of these words. The second we know what the next letter is, we will be able to piece together, and hopefully prevent, one murder. 

Having nothing else to do for now, Julian roams around Seattle snapping shots here and there and soaking in the sights as he knows that soon enough he will be back on the case. 

19:34

Feeling peckish and tired from his roaming, he decides to return to the hotel and eat.  Sexy Sadie, what have you done? You made a fool of everyone. You made a fool of everyone. Sexy Sadie what have you done? 

21:57

"Jules." 

"What's up Connie?" 

"Chief is sending in a new detective to help with the case since he can see that we are getting somewhere. She'll be in tomorrow morning bright and early, so be ready!" 

"Right... Do you know her name?"

"Prudence Pliceman."