Dancing in the Camp

Arthur-

Arthur always makes you smile with the strangely nervous way he talks to you. You would describe him as a nervous person but you could tell that he wasn't always so sure of himself when it came to talking to you. Of course you accepted when he asked you to dance. Arthur isn't a great dancer but he good enough if you keep it simple and have fun. He is a little tense at first, he doesn't really know what to do, but you get him to relax and have fun. Soon, he is smiling and holding you closer to him, he will twirl you or dip you to make you laugh. At first he seems like he is worried about getting something wrong but then he seems to remember that it's just you and that he can ease up. You always have fun dancing with Arthur.

Dutch-

Dutch will ask you to dance politely, he will put on the whole show. The bend of the knee and holding his hand out as he asks you to dance. When you agree to dance with him and place your hand in his, he will kiss the back of your hand before walking you over to where people are dancing. Dutch is actually a good dancer but he usually prefers to keep it simple because he likes to just hold you close to him, but he knows how to put on a show if he needs too. As the music slows and you rest you head on his shoulder, he will press a gentle kiss to your head.

Micah-

Micah was never nervous to make advances on a woman, and he would never admit to being nervous about asking you to dance but he was. He would ask you to dance but seem very dismissive, like he didn't care, preparing for your rejection. You caught him off guard by accepting his offer and dancing with him. He would definitely be shocked that you wanted to dance, now the problem was that he isn't actually a good dancer, he never liked it much. He would pull you closer to that your body was against his as you swayed to the music. He would be stiff and uncomfortable at first but he would slowly relax once he was sure that people weren't watching you both and he could just focus on you.

Charles-

Charles would politely ask you to dance, smiling brightly when you said yes. As you danced he would hold you against his body, his strong arms wrapped around you as you danced and talked. He is actually  a pretty good dancer, he keeps it simple but you always enjoy it. If Charles is in a particularity good mood and is feeling a little playful, he will wrap his arm around you a little tighter and spin around, lifting your feet off of the ground. Making you squeal and laugh. As the music slowed and you lent into his strong and warm embrace, you have never felt safer.

Javier-

Javier is always smooth when it came to talking to you or flirting, so when he asks for a dance it is no different. He will make you smile and blush as you take his hand, letting him lead you to where everyone was dancing. He keeps a hand on your waist, his thumb stroking up and down soothingly. He flirts and compliments you the whole time, and if he doesn't the charming smile on his face is enough. Javier is a great dancer, he will hold you against his body and leads the dance, making you feel graceful and beautiful even if you can't dance. Once the dance is over he will kiss your knuckles and thank you, and it will leave you flustered and smiling.

Sean-

Sean was always over confident, whether he had been drinking or not. He would walk straight up to you, take your hand in his and pull you towards him, wrapping his other arm around your waist so that your chest was pressed against his. You would already be in his arms when he asks you to dance. He would act confident, but would be secretly relieved that you said yes. Dancing with Sean was always fun and always had you both laughing, he didn't usually take it seriously. He would twirl you around and accidentally step on your toes. But he had his moments where he could slow down, actually holding you close as you danced to the music. You loved it either way.

Hosea-

Hosea is a perfect gentleman. He approaches you and holds a hand out, politely asking you if you would like to dance. You would say yes and placed your hand in his, letting him walk you over to where the others were dancing. He kept one of your hands in one of his own while placing his other hand on your waist, guiding you in a relaxed dance to the music. Hosea is actually a pretty good dancer, nothing professional but he had danced before. He knew when to sway, when to pull you closer, when to give you a playful twirl. As the music slowed and you melted into his embrace, he would rest his forehead against yours as you swayed to the music.

Kieran-

Kieran is super nervous to ask you to dance. If you reject him, he would be heartbroken and he just knows that the whole gang would tease him about it. They would never let him forget it. Finally he musters up the courage to ask you while you are away from the others. He would be genuinely surprised when you say yes. He is shy and cautious about where he is touching you, not wanting to cross any lines. He would sway slowly since he isn't much of a dancer. When you move closer to him he just feels like he could die happy, and by how fast his heart is beating he thinks that he might.

John-

John isn't exactly smooth but you think that it's sweet. He won't ask you to dance when you are around other people, he doesn't want to be embarrassed. He will ask you when you are alone so that nobody would see his humiliation if you reject him. When you say yes, he would smile and take your hand in his, walking you over to where the others are dancing. He can not dance, he will probably step on your toes at least once if he attempted to do anything more adventurous than swaying. But you didn't mind, you just enjoyed dancing with him, having him hold you close to him.

Bill-

Bill would need a drink before asking to you dance, he needed the extra courage. He figured that you would reject him so he would only ask you when you were away from the others. He would be pleasantly surprised to find out that actually wanted to dance with him. Bill knows the basics of dancing but isn't very good at it. He will mostly sway with you, just enjoying having you so close to him. Taking the opportunity to wrap his arm around your waist and have you with him, focused only on each other. He would probably be a little uncomfortable at first, not completely sure how to act with you, but once he accepted that you wanted to be dancing with him and that you were having a good time he would relax.

Lenny-

Lenny was always sweet with you so of course you said yes when he asked you to dance. Lenny is actually a pretty good dancer, he holds you against him. One of your hands in his, his other hand on your waist while your other hand rested on his shoulder. He would talk to you while you swayed to the music. He would spin you around and twirl you if the music was a little more lively. Preferably the music is slow and romantic, and if it was he would hold you against his chest, resting his head against yours.

Strauss-

Leopold would spend sometime watching you before he asked you to dance, trying to figure out the best way to ask you, if you would even say yes. Eventually he would approach you while you are alone, not wanting you to feel pressured and not wanting other people to see you reject him. When you said yes, Leopold would smile (pleasantly surprised) before taking your hand and walking over to where the others were dancing. You smiled as you pulled him a little closer to you and you both began to dance to the music. He could quite dance and is rather gentlemanly about it.

Requests?