•• 20 ••

Yay! I'm so happy that I finally reached chapter 20! I hope that you enjoy reading.

Reminder: You're beautiful and amazing in your own ways, don't let your monsters to bring you down and also, Eat a lot of foods! Fruits and vegetables! Stay hydrated!

~~~~~~

Lorraine's POV

  I hummed a song as I fix the flowers behind the house, mom patted my head, she really loves flowers and I even planted her favorite ones. After a few minutes, mom also start humming a song, I look into her eyes to see a longing emotion in her eyes, she looks sad and lonely. I smiled, even if she's the villain in her story, she still has feelings, and every villain has an untold story and I wonder what's her story. I pulled mom's hand and put a red rose in her palms, I already cut out the thorns from it so it's safe to hold with bare hands. Mom kissed my forehead and whispered a small thank you.

"Mom, I found a book in your room, I'm sorry if I'm being a nosy child right now but who's Leslie?" I ask her, my voice sounding innocent as her eyes widened in horror.

"You saw my journal." She whispered, the air around us became cold and I wonder why I even ask the question.

"I only saw the first page and the first entry is about Leslie." I said and smile.

"Forget about what you see and if it helps you sleep, Leslie is a friend from the past." She said while smiling, she held a lovely gaze under her eyes as she still had this longing and lonely emotion attached to her.

"Don't be sad mom, I know that you can make a lot of memories even without him and maybe, you can tell him all of those memories when you meet him one day!" I said and slowly hug her waist, mom only hug me back and swing me around, making me giggle.

"Let's now go inside!" She said and I quickly follow her from behind.

  I enter the house but my friends are nowhere to be found, I ask Phil about them and he told me that he saw them outside, they're about to get water. I sighed and went outside again, I found them talking about the plans as I stood beside Ray. He look shocked as I jab his side with my finger, I only giggled as he smack the back of my head.

"Don't scare me like that!" He said and I just put a hand on the part of my head where he smack me, I smiled and join their conversation.

"How's the plan?" I ask them with a wide smile on my lips.

"Well, After lunch, that's where I'm going to start distracting mom as Norman and Emma will go outside the fence to check the vicinity, Don and Gilda will stay outside where they can see the south window of the second floor of the house while you, Lorraine, I don't know if I'll let you go with Norman and Emma." He said, mumbling the last part of his words, a blush covers his face and I only smack him.

"Don't worry, I'll help Emma and Norman if you're worried about them!" I said and he only rolled his eyes.

"Idiot, I'm not worried about them." He whispered.

"Again, if I fail to distract the adult, I will quickly let Gilda and Don know about it, after that, they will also let the two who's checking the vicinity know that I failed to distract mom." Ray said, making hand gestures.

"He's right, we all know that mom is already suspicious and I'm not really sure if Ray's plan of distracting mom will work, I know that mom can already see through our plans." I said with a low and quiet voice, Norman only patted my head, as if saying Don't worry, we've got each other's back!