Chapter 21

The bell did not just ring.

Fuck, I wanna sleep.

"Yah, wake up. Did you just fall asleep on my shoulder?" Chou Tzuyu asked in disbelief as she continously tapped my face.

I whined and slapped her hand away. "I was just about to sleep," I corrected, slightly annoyed. "Until the bell fucking rang."

She continued tapping my face as if I did not just slap it away. "Stand up, there are still classes!" She hissed. She then pinched my nose, causing me to yelp.

"Stop it!" I yelled, my eyes still closed. "I wanna sleep!" She didn't stop so in return, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I smirked when she froze. I took it as a chance to bury my face on her neck. Her scent is so calming.

After a few seconds, she finally relaxed. "We're already late, you know," she softly said. "I told our friends to leave already."

"Aww, Tzuyu-ah wants to be alone with me," I cooed.

She scoffed in disbelief. "They were also going to be late if I didn't tell them to leave," she explained.

"I'm sorry, I know, but I'm really sleepy," I told her. "Let's just. . . stay like this for a while, please?" I mumbled.

She sighed. "It's not like I can do something about it, right?"

I chuckled. "Right," I replied before burying my face deeper.

"What's got you so sleepy anyway?" She questioned.

I inhaled her scent before shrugging. I'm getting addicted. "I wasn't able to sleep."

"Why?"

Because you've been running on my mind, that's why. "I don't know," I answered.

She kept quiet for a while. "Why were you with Mark earlier?" She asked another question. Aigoo, is she really jealous?

I snorted. "One more question about Mark then I'd really think you're jealous," I teased.

"I'm not jealous, Sana. Just answer my question," she coldly replied. Geez, okay.

"Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to browse my phone," I started. "I was browsing my contacts when I saw his number—"

"How'd you get his number?" She cut me off. Tsk. Jealous.

"He put it on my phone while I was cr—" I cleared my throat. What the heck I almost told her that I was crying. "Anyways, so I saw his number and called him, because at that time I also didn't know how I got his number."

She scoffed. "He probably put his number on your phone so you'd call him," she butted in. She then muttered something that sounded like 'bastard'.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing, just continue," she replied.

"Oh, okay," I said in confusion. "So when he answered the call, he muttered someone else's name." I stopped to chuckle at the memory.

"Whose name?" Chou Tzuyu queried.

I sighed. "I can't tell you," I mumbled.

"Is it his secret?"

"Yeah."

I felt her nod. "Continue, then."

"So we basically just talked and after a few moments he suddenly got mad because—"

"He got mad?!" She repeated, her voice slightly raising.

I smiled before snorting. "Chill, let me finish will you?" I told her. "He got mad for just a few seconds because he realized it was too early but then his mood changed and suddenly he asked me for a walk."