chapter 19

I want to thank you guys for 2k reads and for all your vote you guys are seriously awesome.

(This is how Kelvin is dressed for the party👆)

Kelvin pov

I wake up with a groan ,I couldn't get any sleep last night cause I kept thinking about what happened at that crazy woman apartment. I can't believe I am still horny I seriously don't know what she did to me.

I decided to finish up some work since I couldn't get any sleep. I checked my alarm clock that reads 3:00am. I quickly get up from my king size bed I went out of my room and made my way to my study to get some work done.

Few minutes later I was still busy working on the project with my laptop, I was typing and staring intensively at the screen trying to create a unique design. I didn't know when I fell asleep in the study.

2 hours later

I walk out of my walk in closet completely dressed for work. I quickly fix my neck tie. I put on my cologne.My back still hurts from earlier I can't believe I fell asleep in the study.

I Slept in the most uncomfortable position that all my body hurts right now. This is all that crazy woman fault I haven't married her yet and she is already torturing me. I have to learn how to control myself around her.

I pick up my wrist watch from my the table and put it on my wrist . I stare at my reflection in the mirror. And smirk I look good I said to my self.

I went to the kitchen to get my self a cup of coffee. I drank my coffee before then I made my way out of my mansion. I saw my driver already standing beside the car waiting for me.

I had called him up today cause he was the one driving Lilian and I to the party later on. I don't really like driving my self to a formal event. I seriously don't feel like driving my self today.

My back still hurts, as I got closer to the car I was greeted by my driver Daniel "Good morning Mr Alexander. He politely said. "Morning " I answered with a nod. He opened the door of the car as I got inside the car.

A few minutes later he dropped me at the front of my building. He quickly opened the door of the car as I came down and went into the building. It was still pretty early so there was not much people in the building yet.

Few hours later

I was still busy with the design when I held a knock at the door "come in" I said without looking up.
"Sir your suit for the party has arrived " I look up and saw Ryan my P.A With the suit I had specially order for the party. I instructed him to send it over to my house. He left my office closing the doors.

Few minutes later he came into my office again.
"Sir you mother called earlier and ask you to arrive early at the party" He told me. I better do as she says cause my mom can be a bitch when you disobey her I thought to my self.

"So what is the time now Ryan" I asked without looking up from my screen. "it's already 4:00pm sir " he replied ,Shit how the hell Did it get so late. I quickly stand up from my sit close up my laptop and put it inside my suit case. I quickly arranged my self taking my phone and putting it in my pocket. I checked to see if I forgot any thing.

I can't believe I was so caught up with my work that I didn't notice it was already so late , I have to go back home take a bath then go to Lilian house to pick her up I hope she is already dressed. Because I hate waiting for any body especially women I said with a scoff. As I began to walk out of my office making my way to my private elevator.